Thanatamoris

Forum Newcomer
Anybody has images of bodies in livor mortis? What I mean is pale-ish and blue,preferably with hidden face and non-mutilated.

Peter2017

Forum Newcomer
I am interested in the crime scene and autopsy images of Jane King, one of the 1977 los Angeles strangler homicides.

HailAndKill

Forum Newcomer
Hello, someone have dead corpses of male/female bikers in their leather gear??? I know there is a thread but its old and doesnt have female bitches. Anyone help, please?

xmn12380

Forum Regular
Okay, i asked a long, long time ago, but it won't hurt to ask again. I'm looking for a pic of an older white guy who hung himself on his porch. He's naked, and he has already pissed and pooped. His eyes are blocked out, but that's it. There's a front and back view. If anyone got those pics, I'd be happy to see them again. They were really hot.

deaddirty

Forum Elite
Elite Member
I think I know the ones you mean. I'll try to find, but not tonight.

kamikaze13

Forum Newcomer
I would like the friends to help me discover more images of our friend NecroLord, I have some others of him but I saw in another forum that there is a folder or site with more than 300 mb, probably from deep

AsDeadAsItGets

Forum Regular
Yes, xmn, I've seen them floating around other gore sites.
I can fetch you a link if you want, but the link will redirect to a different site