Status
Not open for further replies.
:hat: - hey DD another GREAT set - I took a closer look at this one & tweaked the exposure a little - and if you look between his legs you might see something of interest :drool:

I’d spotted that Jon!
Actually that image was left over in my cdg file from a previous post - #6280. Here are the others:

From in front - looks like he pissed himself too, though it’s almost dried. And

After they took him down, and they’re having a good look at the back of his trousers. If he pissed and shat that enthusiastically he probably came as well, guess he had quite a time inside his pants as he hanged.

In the immortal words of Google Translate:
Purple is land News News current Paraná Menu West
HomePolicialGeraisEsporteGovernoSocial
Events AniversáriosFestasGovernoOnibusFarmáciasTerra Purple: hanging Victim. STRONG IMAGES
In date of November 22, 2014, around 19.00. An anonymous call to the military police, stating that he had a person hanging from a tree on a farm BNH funds.
On site it was contacted the fact being the victim Nildo Ribeiro Lima, 25 years old, popularly known by Bofe
Be Sociable, Share!
TweetinShare.0 Posted on November 22, 2014 by Jota junior

Nildo Ribiero Lima hanged himself beautifully, looking his best in is black boxer-briefs.

Be Sociable, Share!.....

Nildo Ribiero Lima hanged himself beautifully, looking his best in is black boxer-briefs.

:hat: hey DD thanks for being so 'sociable' and sharing such GREAT pics .... OUTSTANDING contributions :yes:

..just for interest - wanted a closer look at these great pics posted by DD :yes:

Hey, thanks Jon. I hadn't spotted that white streak down his package - has he cum in his pants?

Hey, thanks Jon. I hadn't spotted that white streak down his package - has he cum in his pants?

No I don't think so DD - I 'lifted' the tone of the dark areas to 'see' if there was anything there - and I think we are seeing the shapes underneath - and the wrinkles in the material - sadly!!!

But still nice:yes:

IRAN: A YOUNG PRISONER PUBLICLY EXECUTED IN NOWSHAHR - MONDAY 14th DECEMBER

According to VOCIR a young convicted prisoner was executed by hanging in public. Milad Khodaverdi was 20 years, old but was under 18 when he was convicted.

exec18.jpg

That's such a sorrowful photo. I feel bad for his poor mother.

A Brazilian (mainly) batch for seasonal pleasure - look who's hanging from the Christmas tree!
Probably some reposts in this lot - the 'last month' filter never seems to work right on Brazilian sites, and I haven't had time to go through and weed them.

ALWAYS a pleasure to rummage through your posts DD :yes:

..and I agree about Google - the time filter is not picking up the date of the original post - but seems to be homing in on something else - maybe a recent comment added months later - but its made their time filter just nonsense :dunno:

Oh, Brazil. CDG Country of the Year! You gave us so much again in 2015.

ALWAYS a pleasure to rummage through your posts DD :yes:

..and I agree about Google - the time filter is not picking up the date of the original post - but seems to be homing in on something else - maybe a recent comment added months later - but its made their time filter just nonsense :dunno:

Thanks Jon, glad its not just me. Seems to happen mainly on Brazilian sites for me - sometimes on Spanish-language, hardly at all in the Asian languages I search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back