Max is afraid of death. But it didn't help him. now, lifeless he is frozen in this embarrasing position forever. frozen, stiff as a plank and stark naked. for everyone to play with and laugh about. Also he has a very stiff angels lust for everyone to enjoy. And he is just the lifeless meat which only purpose is to be an object for someone to play with!

Last edited:
The utter erotic joy and the lure of having your best 'nutt' EVER - is enough to make men do foolish things Max, including choking themselves until they pass out but sadly providing no safeguards to ensure that air is restored to their lungs. Luckily enough for us it's YOU and YOUR HOT body continues to look HOT even after it's stone bone cold and changing color!

Thanks Max that was a sizzler of a video and made me wish I was there strangling you AND stroking you off ;)

He come while he is dying of asphyxiation - when the body is actually dead his body transforms into a liefeless stiff dead body - so watch until the end when he is rotten and has yellow feet.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B52ZetI_AV0pajR4ellwUXBoOTg/view?usp=sharing

And very nice u are too!

T Morose the shadows from your hips, ribs and armpits, the curves from your belly, pecs and throat, your fat cock laying across your cold dead thigh and your lifeless balls hanging all the way to the bed between your clammy thighs makes me want to ravage you all the more!! :load: :load: :load:

Back