Octave

Forum Regular
— I work in a small hospital. I am a student nurse. One day, we received a young man of about twenty years. This guy had been admitted for strong headaches, nausea and dizzinesses. The doctors had sent him back to home with some pills supposed to calm the pain. But the paramedics brought back his body the next day. The poor guy died in his bedroom. His mother found him in his bed. He died alone, paralyzed.

This story made me sick. The doctors had made nothing to help him and he died because of their negligence. I was in charge of carrying his body in the mortuary so that he can be prepared for an autopsy.

I was alone with the corpse in a corridor. I runned a hand under the sheet and I felt the skin of his heary legs. The guy was completely naked. That gave me an amazing boner.

I don't know why but the excitation drives me to do it ; I stole the corpse. My van was parked just next to the mortuary. I hoisted the body in the car and started to drive.

— I unpacked he corpse at home. I don't know if his death had been painful. He was certainly dying, his feet shaking because of the spasms, full of sweat and fear until his heart stopped suddenly to beat...

— His eyes and mouth were wide open.

— I did not try to fuck him or kiss his grey lips. He was maybe contagious with the bowels full of awful germs.

— Then I just lied next to him, only to feel his dead flesh against mine.

— I wrapped him in the sheet a little later.

— But the excitement consumed me again at dawn.

— My poor silent guy…

His carcass was cold and so stiff.

— I managed to move the arm but the rest of his members was too hard. I lengthened on his belly, my cock against his cock and rubbed brutally myself on him, again and again until the orgasm.

Thanks for ur comments.

great combination of story and pics . thanks

With that lovely unshaved chin and gorgeous nipples, I don't blame you!

very nice again Octave!

great storyline!

would love to see more of this dudes feet! very good looking dude!

BRAVO! BRAVO!
excellent story! got my 9 inches of greek meat
standing at full attention, some sole pics would
have put me over the top! GRRRRRRR........

Back