Hot looking poses Max and it seems there a video that may be even hotter than just the poses associated with this poor big dicked hottie's demise :D

Various stages of the transformation from a living creature to dead meat. Also with rigor mortis and Angels Lust. In the chai the body was found in this very humiliating position. He got an aneurisma while jerking of - now he was found by all his friends in this position, naked, lifeless and with an eternal errection. The wprst humiliation a human can get...but besides...he is just a puppet ready to play - completely soulless and starting to rot away

Sure can dream of sharing the ecstasy

Are you going to move me somewhere else so I don't know where I am when I come to? Am I going to wake up naked? Will I be forced to watch what happened while I was out while having substances forced down my throat and being told about how round two will be so much more exciting?

Have you been reading my diary Hotel87! Your going to be severely mistreated for such an offense and I'm in the mood right now to do some grave damage to your vital organ... OK organs :) :load:

Are you going to move me somewhere else so I don't know where I am when I come to? Am I going to wake up naked? Will I be forced to watch what happened while I was out while having substances forced down my throat and being told about how round two will be so much more exciting?

I take it you'll kick the shit out of me before rolling me on my back and you'll hold my mouth open as you spit into it while grinding your shoe into my crotch. Then I'll slowly drift in and out of consciousness while you find different ways to abuse a person. Perhaps at the end, just so anybody with a nose knows I've already been claimed, you'll take a big piss all over me before leaving my body under the rear tire of some random person's car.

OMG!! He is 100% perfect, love his body!!! Thanks Meatpie, you always do amazing things.

Back