"After smothering W.A.P., i had my way w/ his warm, handsome body, kissing it, hugging it, screwing it, forcing my dick far, far down his silky throat, releasing a bit o' jizz. Then I pulled wide his foreskin, running my tunge around his head. I suck it. Then, I grab his dick and balls in my hand and pull hard, while pushing him over onto his stomach. I wear out my welcome in his ass. Good thing he's dead & can't walk--he'd not walk for days after this monster f**k. Then, in an effort to recycle and "waste not, want not", I have him plasticized as a sex toy/pillow. He'll look great an the bed!

:load: Nice

Yes. It is real attractively, when a body lies on a table, and all details of body are visible...:)))
Especially feet...:) I Adore such photos.

c6_zps0b0c38e4.jpg

Hello everyone-
Ive been a lurker for a while. I'm an Irish boy. I recently turned 18, and thought I would share. I'm into being the body in the morgue, and am turned on by being undressed, examined and then autopsied. I am not gay, but I like the thought of a male mortician handling me, and carrying out the process. If anybody wants to create a morgue fantasy with me, please let me know, and start off with my COD, circumstances ect ect..... Here I am in my street clothes, and stripped down in the morgueView attachment 31844View attachment 31843

Back