Anonymous?

A forum member submitted this photo of a hot young guy playing dead for us.:shrug:No idea who this guy is.

Please come out, you are so hot we won't kill you! Too precious, too beautful!

I want to see you on a morgue table wth mouth open :bj:

I want a boyfriend like that to fuck and play with all day.

Can't belive I actually had one and we seperated, he let me do anythng with him.:blow job:

:rude_anal:

A forum member submitted this photo of a hot young guy playing dead for us.:shrug:No idea who this guy is.

Please come out, you are so hot we won't kill you! Too precious, too beautful!

I want to see you on a morgue table wth mouth open :bj:

I want a boyfriend like that to fuck and play with all day.

Can't belive I actually had one and we seperated, he let me do anythng with him.:blow job:

:rude_anal:

awesome pic!

Wow, nice sets. I like them all but specially Manuel's set.
Here it's my contribution. A guy that ends on freak doctor hands and replace his head with one from a cdg. First pic it's me, last one the transformation
me.jpgheadless.jpgfrankensteined.jpg

Amazing. But it's not your cock area. Are you ashamed?

Oh sorry. When I edit them initially I was in undies, but in the last part I decided to edit that and expose the cock area, but I think this time I dont make it good photoshopping. But believe me, it's my whole body.:horny:

old pic of manuel

manuel plays dead

Attachments

• z1.jpg
    z1.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 978
your big toes point upwards phoenix...you know what that means don't you?

I dount he knows, I don't. Why don't you tell us CJ?

Manuel has lost some weight, stomach is absolutely fat-free, nice chest too. Perfect for autopsy. Thanks for posting.

:above post: Meatpie. I think CJ said that if big toes point upwards that means that the person is a dreamer, that evade reality and problems. Am I ok CJ ?

No, it is not me. I just recognized the pic that Meat was raving about as being part of a set I had seen somewhere and I found the link to others like it taken of the same person. I do not know if the person was actually wanting to come out or if the pic was just sent because it looks like the person in it is playing dead.

Fideliodemo

Back