Guest viewing is limited
Before and after - alive and dead. I was alive and well when unexpectedly i got murdered in a lonely hotel room. I had to fight so intensively with my murderer that after I died I immediately stiffened up pretty hard in my defensive position. My body suddenly was not mine anymore and just like a mannequin. The next hours my murderer manipulated me, flipped me over and after the rigor was gone and I startet to rot, he positioned me like on a slap.

 
A christmas present :). Old videos of mine in my 20s not the dirty old fuck I am now...It shows me dying with a lot of convulsions and cuming in the end and also taking a dangerous drug directly into the bloodstream. Many different versions. (The blood in the end is real blood - I got it out while I was doing an infusion by myself for a medical condition I had to treat back then. Enjoy and merry christmas!

 
No problem with the blood. When I spill some, I just lap it up.
I your vid, it just made me want to suck your mouth.
 
Yeah. I prefer naked cute dead guys, too.
 
Back
Top