Full image is showing in imagebam, don't know why it's not in preview?. sorry cheers Darkside.

Sorry mate, it is not this one. Thanks you for searching but obviously you don't have it too! Few people have it. That pic I am looking for shows him head to toe on table, stark naked. It's crazy and I can't forgive myself I lost that pic.

Opasan if you have it, please post. PLEASE!

Sorry mate, it is not this one. Thanks you for searching but obviously you don't have it too! Few people have it. That pic I am looking for shows him head to toe on table, stark naked. It's crazy and I can't forgive myself I lost that pic.

Opasan if you have it, please post. PLEASE!

Yes .. from macedonian set are 4 pics from this guy. Ask you stupied retard friend ricky or arow. maybe they have pic :wink2:

Yes .. from macedonian set are 4 pics from this guy. Ask you stupied retard friend ricky or arow. maybe they have pic :wink2:

:sm (42)::sm (42)::sm (42)::sm (33)::sm (33):

Hey PieMan ....

I have Igor BEFORE...ALIVE, then KILLED in his uniform...then AFTER, on the table naked. I flipped him over naked for better viewing.

My archives only has these three pics of him....but at least this is more than you have, as he ALIVE in one, then in his uniform only to lose it for his "sprucing up" .. before his real manDEEP planting !

:( :sm (41):
:sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (52)::sm (31):
:load::load::load::load::load:
:sm (33): :sm (33):

Last edited:
Thanks Arrow. There's another full body nude shot. I have it in my old computer. Mine is a small pic though. There's also a close-up on his feet.

Thanks Arrow. There's another full body nude shot. I have it in my old computer. Mine is a small pic though. There's also a close-up on his feet.

Sounds so prime !!

:sm (52)::sm (31)::sm (52)::sm (31):

verlup please find these pics and share, please mate. :sm (59):

I used to have the full body shot, too, but it is small, and low-res. I do not have it anymore. The pics arrow has posted are the best ones I have seen.

My love for Igor continues to be very strong, even after all these years he is still among my favourite dead guys.

verlup says he might have foot shots, that would totally rawk!

I used to have the full body shot, too, but it is small, and low-res. I do not have it anymore. The pics arrow has posted are the best ones I have seen.

Hey DeadBoy ....

Thanks !!!! :sm (56)::sm (56):

I can assure you, had I seen these other pics of Igor to which The PieMan and Verlup refer, I would have been SURE to KEEP them !! :sm (60)::sm (60):

Arrow has the good stuff :)

And at least he posts them when we ask him to do so...

Instead of whining...

...and pissing the whole forum. Arrow rocks and everyone knows that.

Hey PieMan ....

I have Igor BEFORE...ALIVE, then KILLED in his uniform...then AFTER, on the table naked. I flipped him over naked for better viewing.

My archives only has these three pics of him....but at least this is more than you have, as he ALIVE in one, then in his uniform only to lose it for his "sprucing up" .. before his real manDEEP planting !

:( :sm (41):
:sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (52)::sm (31):
:load::load::load::load::load:
:sm (33): :sm (33):

Second and third are the same. You are so stupied Ariow

Second and third are the same. You are so stupied Ariow

Oh Opa !

Now, now..there you go again ! :sm (41):

Be happy, be UP ! :sm (31)::sm (52):

I know the second and third photo of Igor is the same,
but I am showing him from differnt angles. :)

This is what I do with pics, I explore themfrom all different angles ... and it is amazing, the differentdetails that you see by doing this, also maximizing ! :sm (45)::sm (45):

So come on, OpaBudd ... cheers ! :sm (8)::sm (8)::sm (8):

Back