Status
Not open for further replies.
28-year-old Francisca Edna da Silva was shot in the head by her 34-year-old husband Erinaldo Nogueira de Lucena, that resulted in her instant death.

Maria da Conceição Sousa, who was about 60 years old, was found half-naked and beaten to death. Rigor mortis has been fixed when she was discovered.

Mary Christine Calara Balagtas

Mary Christine "Tin" Calara Balagtas (December 9, 1993 - April 5, 2017), a local beauty queen who earned the title of Lakambini ng Bulacan (lit. Miss Bulacan) in 2009, was shot once in the head at La Mirada Subdivision, Brgy. Banga, Plaridel, Bulacan, Philippines. She died in the ambulance on her way to a hospital in Pulilan, also in Bulacan. She was laid to rest on April 9, 2017 at Manila Memorial Park in Parañaque City, Metro Manila. News of her murder has become international, notably in Turkey and the United Kingdom.

She had the following accounts:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/tin.balagtas
Twitter - https://twitter.com/tin_calara (I think she had another

Videos:
https://www.facebook.com/gmanews/videos/10155011265086977/ (Saksi [Witness], GMA News, you can barely see her dead face in her casket)
TRANSCRIPT
Arnold Clavio (anchor): Meanwhile in Bulacan, a local beauty queen was delivered a flower and a chocolate and at the same time, was shot by the man who delivered these to her.
Victoria Tulad (reporter): Lakambini ng Bulacan (Miss Bulacan) in 2009, as well as Mutya ng Malolos and Plaridel (Miss Malolos and Miss Plaridel), but more of Mary Christine Balagtas' dreams will not come true. At around 9:00 AM yesterday (April 5, 2017), a single woman was murdered while accepting a delivery of flower and chocolate.
Marilou Balagtas (victim's mother): She was shot once, and then I found my daughter laying down on the floor in our gate.
Victoria Tulad (reporter): The suspect who shot her is one of the two who were both actually disguised as delivery men. They immediately escaped riding on a motorcycle. The victim, who shot on the left side of her head, was pronounced dead on arrival at a hospital at the age of 23.
Marilou Balagtas (victim's mother): I said: "Daughter, wake up. Be strong because we will rush you to the hospital."
Victoria Tulad (reporter): The police recovered a slug of .45 bullet from the crime scene. They also investigated that the name of flower shop is invented. There are no copies of CCTV yet that possibly captured the suspects' faces. Her parents have no idea behind the murder because they have no knowledge of Mary Christine's enemies.
Marilou Balagtas (victim's mother): Whoever has no remorse in doing this to my daughter, I hope they think that my daughter is not only a dog to get killed.
Victoria Tulad (reporter): Victoria Tulad, GMA News.

(TV Patrol, ABS-CBN, morgue photos, however censored)
TITLE: TV Patrol: Beauty quen, shot by disguised delivery boys
Doland Castro (reporter): A single gunshot wound to the head from the .45 pistol had caused the death of 23-year-old Mary Christine Balagtas. The victim died while accepting a bouquet of flowers from two male suspects who delivered it to her. Before the incident, the CCTV inside the subdivision captured two suspects riding on a motorcycle and carrying the flowers. One of them disguised as a delivery boy. According to Plaridel, Bulacan PNP, the motive for her murder is personal relationship. Although they declined to specify it, they have a lead to the mastermind.
Supt. Julio Lizardo: The investigation revealed that the love triangle is the cause of this [crime] because her family had no other enemies.
Doland Castro (reporter): The family cannot accept Christine's fate that according to them, she was a good daughter and sister. In 2009, the victim was crowned Miss La Bulaqueña, and was active in joining beauty contests in her province.
Marilou Balagtas (victim's mother): I don't see her enemies or stalker or whatever, I don't see motives. Maybe, she was attracted by a man who has already a girlfriend or whatever. I think that jealousy might be the cause of it.
Doland Castro (reporter): Christine's mother has a message to the suspect who murdered her only daughter.
Marilou Balagtas (victim's mother): You don't know how we grow her up. Then after a moment, she was gone. If you have bad feelings, God will guide our lives.
Doland Castro (reporter): In the upcoming days, the Bulacan PNP is expected to release the artist's sketch of the two suspects because they were caught on CCTV and they have witnesses who saw them. The victim's family are seeking justice for Christine as soon as possible. Doland Castro, ABS-CBN News.

#JusticeForTin :sad2:

Two women were shot dead while walking in Tondo, Manila, Philippines on or about February 12, 2017. Only one photo shows one of the two women's back's gunshot wounds.

Jemima Kezia Mata Andres

Jemima Kezia Mata Andres (July 28, 1996 - August 4, 2015) was shot in the head to death by Victorino Mangubat, Jr. and his associates in Sarrat, Ilocos Norte, Philippines. She was laid to rest on August 12, 2015 in Currimao, Ilocos Norte.

She had the following accounts:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/jemima.andres.5 (memorialized)
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/dambuhalangpretty/ (now private after her death)

NOTE: The first photo has been previously posted before, however it was uploaded to now-defunct Someimage.com.

Babaeng hinihinalang biktima ng summary execution, natagpuan sa Maynila
Isa tama ng bala sa ulo ang tumapos sa buhay ng isang hindi pa nakikilalang babae makaraang barilin sa Romualdez St. malapit sa kanto ng Padre Faura, Paco Park, Manila.
Nakasuot ng stripes na T-shirt at brown na short pants ang biktima na tinatayang nasa 4’9 ang taas, katamtaman ang pangangatawan, maputi at nasa edad na 25 hanggang 28.
Ayon kay George Tayao, nakita ng kanyang misis ang bangkay dakong alas 5:15 ng madaling araw na nakahandusay sa lugar.
Sinabi ng saksi na kanyang lapitan nakita niya na duguan at may tama ng bala sa ulo ang biktima.
Wala namang nakuhang anumang pagkakakilanlan sa bangkay ng biktima.
Dinala na sa St. Rich Funeral Homes ang nasabing biktima.
(Radyo Inquirer)

ENGLISH TRANSLATION
A woman who was a suspected victim of summary execution, found in Manila
A gunshot wound to the head ended the life of an unidentified woman when she was found at Romualdez St., near the corner of Padre Faura [St.], Paco Park, Manila.
The victim was wearing T-shirt with stripes and brown short pants, was 4'9" high, medium-built, light-colored, and aged between 25 and 28.
According to George Tayao, his wife saw the dead body laid down there at around 5:15 AM.
The witness said that when she looked close-up she saw the victim bloody and with a gunshot wound to the head.
The victim's dead body is still unidentified.
The said victim was brought to St. Rich Funeral Homes.

REUPLOAD

Lydia Abanad Sabesaje

Lydia Abanad Sabesaje, of Sitio Lasip, Bacayao Norte, Dagupan City, Pangasinan, Philippines, committed suicide, along with her jeepney driver boyfriend, Roger Colby a.k.a. "Bay" (pronounced "Ba-EH", not "Bey") of Brgy. Mayombo, Dagupan City, by jumping into the waters, also in Dagupan City on April 3, 2017. Lydia's family's objection of their relationship motivated them to commit suicide.

I don't see her Facebook account as of now.

Video: https://www.facebook.com/balitangamianan/videos/1468562663175599/

For Roger's dead pictures, see here: http://cutedeadguys.net/threads/54108-Roger-Colby-commits-suicide?p=367137&viewfull=1#post367137

NOTE: The Facebook post reports her surname as "Sabetaje". But when I double-checked her name, there is no such thing as "Sabetaje", therefore the owner committed a typographical error.

Last edited:
Dona Mae Ramos Manuel

20-year-old Dona Mae Ramos Manuel was stabbed 18 times to death inside a storage house in Laoag City, Ilocos Norte, Philippines on December 11, 2016.

Last edited:
Marlin Prado Iglesias

Marlin Prado Iglesias, of Bayambang, Pangasinan, Philippines accidentally drowned on January 3, 2016 off the coast of Binmaley, also in Pangasinan. There are last pictures of her alive moments before she was taken away from the beach into the waters before being retrieved back into the land, but it was too late to save her life. She was laid to rest on January 14, 2016.

This was her Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/mharlynne.iglesias
I am not sure of the authenticity of another Facebook account whether it belongs to her or her own sister.

Leonora Repuelo

Leonora Repuelo was shot in the head to death by her boyfriend in Brgy. 145, Zone 16, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines on January 25 or 26, 2017.

A woman was shot dead inside the construction worker's barracks in Santa Cruz, Manila, Philippines on November 13, 2016.

Leah Saladjay

33-year-old housemaid Leah Saladjay went drunk, and later fell from EDSA overpass in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines on March 6, 2017. She was later rushed to Pasay City General Hospital, where she was pronounced dead.

Wheng Miranda

33-year-old prostitute Wheng Miranda, of Quezon City, was beaten to death by "Natoy" near Manila City Hall Engineering Office at Liwasang Bonifacio, Arroceros St., Brgy. 659, Ermita, Manila, Philippines on December 4, 2016.

A woman was shot dead near the railroad at Daang Bakal, Tondo, Manila, Philippines in the early hours of February 13, 2017.
Notice the graffiti signs on the wall, notably "FUCK THE PULIS" (FUCK THE POLICE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back