I imagine myself as a "bad boy" marked for a contract murder. I'd like to be shot, four or five times, with a large caliber pistol, while dressed tight and hot... some tight, well-worn jeans and a tight t-shirt, and boots. Lots of extensive body handling, carrying, dragging, stripping, as my killer has fun with my fresh corpse.

I'll save the details for later... leatherdude97 is working on a story detailing the scenario around my ultimate favorite way I imagine myself being killed. I think you all will like it...

Great way of leaving this world, michael antony.
Speaking of me, - I'd wish to be hanged, just as Karl Brandt and other Nazi doctors (I have a deep interest for them).

My favourite way to die would be to be in England during the 1700's or early 1800's when they rode the prisoner in the cart to the place of hanging and tied the rope around his neck and the cart moved on with him stepping out into space - now if I were one of those prisoners and had only a pair of shorts to wear, that would be excellent.

Believe it or not, a simple heart attack would suffice. But not the, "in my sleep" kind. No, one where I am awake and can experience death as it comes. I want to see how long I can fight it. The worst way to me is dying in my sleep, how boring and dull.

All those guys that want a blade in the lower abdomen you're all hot, that is the best way to go but in and out a few times savouring the blood flow.

Strangled to death by a leather serial strangler with tight black leather strangler's gloves on just made for strangling bitches to death.

I'm new to this site, and have to say, I like it. This topic is just making me hard. The guy who wants to be taken to the desert, raped, stabbed and left there to rot hit my final fantasy button dead on. I would love to go in almost the same way. The only difference is I would want to fight them, lose the fight and surrender to them and let them do their thing to me without being restrained. Just lay there being gang raped, and then stabbed to death. I want to feel a dick inside me as I breathe my final breath...

I'm in the minority here, but I don't want to die a 'bad' death (a non natural one). If I had to choose though, I'd go with getting shot in the head, having my throat slit, or possibly being guillotined. I used to have fantasies about those things happening to me, but I don't really want to die that way.

Pyro - lassie - a "natural" death may not be that pleasant either - dying old alone in bed gasping for breath, from heart failure, cancer, incontinent, slowly - maybe doped with morphine if you are lucky. For me as a soldier a quick death in battle and a place in history is preferable - I know there are many preferences here some quick others painful but some sound better than going "naturally".

In fantasy? It's a tie between 1) I'm hung upside down and gutted from dick to sternum; my balls are slammed repeatedly with a baseball bat to force me to expell my guts which spill down my chest and pile up on my face; I die, smothered by my own shit-filled intestines, or, 2) my executioner tears my balls off and stuffs them into my mouth, forcing me to eat them; then he forces his hand up inside my body and begins pulling my guts out through my ass; when he has pulled 8-10 feet of my bowels out of my ass he wraps them around my neck and strangles me to death with my own guts.

In reality? Like in Dr. Strangelove: I want to be sitting on top of a big ol' nuclear bomb when it goes off.

Oh, and 3) choking and suffocating to death from getting violently skull fucked. Um, not sure if that's actually a "fantasy" - there's a greater-than-zero chance it could actually happen someday.

Pills and Alcohol...I wanna go out like Judy Garland on my own terms. If I ever get desperate enough.

I would make sure I was clean shaven and hair done, and have a set of clothes out to be cremated in

No matter what method of execution, I've never been able to figure out why throughout history guys were executed wearing clothes and shoes or boots...as if anyone needs to get dressed to be executed. I always imagined myself nude...in front of a crowd...even if it was real and not fantasy I think I'd really be hard. It wouldn't be possible to shame or humilitate me knowing that in moments my severed head will wind up on a pole or held up to a cheering crowd. If it was during the French revolution I'd be humping the bascule as I was tied to it and grind my cock even as I was slid under the blade - what could they do? Chop off my head? :) If I was hanged I wouldn't care that my piss would be squirting out of my dick and my shit would drop out of my ass. Maybe that's part of what's hot about knowing you're going to be executed. It would be awesome with a group of other men all knowing at noon tomorrow we're getting executed - an entire night of orgy with no inhibitions or shame.

If you had met up with Vlad the Impaler, you might have been tied to stakes that held your legs spread apart. A long, sharpened wood post would then be carefully forced up your anus and into body in a manner so as not to be immediately fatal. Then, you would be raised to vertical while you are screaming in agony, your entire weight borne by that pole inside of you. The stick is implanted into the ground like a fence post to hold upright just high enough to keep you from raising yourself with your legs. There you remain, helpless and being tormented for hours as the post gradually works further upward. You suffer a slow death as your tormentors insult, poke and hit you while commenting on how beautifully you struggle.

I want to be strangled with a man's latex gloved hands.My hands tied behind my back, I am strangled slowly. Anyone wanting me as their victim?

being pounded up my ass as a guillotine takes my head

Back