Would like to be butchered and eaten

I would be honoured to be the firing squad Sgt, send one round down range into you proud erect body and hope that you die well, boots gleaming, wait while they check the slumped corpse on the stake seeing the crotch wet and hard dick outlined then when ordered cut the ties and let you fall to the ground Your family would be notified via the Red Cross that you had been executed summarily as a spie and buried immediately after nearby.

Feet kicking

as I dangle my toung lollying out of my mouth, the cuffs biteing into my wrists, my foreskin being skined back to expose the cheese and I can have one last smell, the noose tightining around my neck, my legs beginning to give in to my ankle cuffs, and the crowd shouting hang em

A splendid lion with golden fur and a black mane, whose breath stinks like meat as he roars. He'd crush me with his huge claws and clamp his jaws onto my throat, and laying on me, destroy my vulnerable vitals with his weight as the vibration of his contented purring filled my world with pain. As I gave myself up, drowning in shock and agony with a raging hard-on, I'd know that as soon as my pulse was gone, he'd begin by eating my heart.

I love that, its actually my stuff too.... A lion like Aslan in The chronicles of Narnia, pinning me down one paw on my chest, he would start teasing me licking my insignificant genitals and my abdomen, (I would spread my legs to give him the best access) and then after some teasing he would proceed to serious business, clamping his jaws on my genitals pulling them off with a swift movement of the head, then he would lick the blood from the wound and after he would repeat the same thing on my abdomen, sinking his fangs as deep as he can to grab as much internal organs as possible, eviscerating me with one bite. He would continue emptying the abdominal cavity, removing liver, stomach, spleen, ect, then rip off the diaphragm and emptying the rib cage from the lungs and heart.

I have many death fantasies, the strongest one is being eaten. Preferably by a sentient creature, like a were-creature, or anthro-creature. The movie Avatar added to the possibilities in that fantasy. A human would prepare me for being eaten, shave me all over, give me a medical preparation (colyte) that empties the intestines and the colon prior to medical procedures or examinations (They want to eat my guts, not what's inside) they would do on me deep tissue belly massage to accelerate the effect of the medical preparation and they would notice how much I abandon myself and let them play with my internal organs, through the skin, without resistance. Once empty and ready, they carry me in a room where I am left alone with a large tiger that seems to be sleeping. The person goes lie in the machine that projects his consciousness into the tiger, that then wakes up. The tiger is in fact the same person that prepared me. He continues playing with me enjoying my absolute submission, licking me all over playing with my genitals, and my guts by squeezing and pulling on them through the skin of my belly by grabbing them with his jaws without biting hard enough to puncture the skin with his fangs. Slowly preparing me for what's coming. That playing would last for hours during which I would cum at least 3-5 times. Only at the end of the day as he start to really feel hungry, he would proceed to serious business...

My other death fantasies are not as far-fetched though. Crucifixion is one of them. Suspended by the wrists, stark naked on a san andrews cross. Being flattened like in one of the terminator movies, slowly, in a large hydraulic press. Or having a giant constrictor snake like an anaconda, setting its coils around me and slowly suffocating me. And for a few years already, since I started to watch people getting beheaded on the internet, having my throat cut has become yet another of my fantasies as well. I am naked (of course), my arms are tied in my back, my legs are strongly tied too from toes to above my knees. He slices my windpipe and large blood vessels that supplies the brain, holds my head, and let me dies before finishing the job. But there's nobody shouting allah hu akbar. Its just him and me, we're in a forest with birds singing and the sun shining through the foliage of the trees.

Last edited:
I forgot that one. Human sacrifices. Like the way the aztecs used to do, see the movie apocalipto. Or on a stone altar, by a satanic sect or by some primitive tribe in some obscur ritual.

I would love to stab a guy first somewhere in a forest on a rainy day, he is wearing tight jeans and a motorcycle jacket. before he dies he would also stab me. both us us would die, face to face on the ground. When our dead bodies are found, we would be frisked first for any IDs or money. Then buried together face to face in the ground and covered with the wet dirt. that would be heaven. Or should I say, it would be like going to hell, so we could spend eternity, doing this over and over again, and joint all the other guys, there in an army of dead guys.

I have several ideas.

Either in the middle of the battlefield. Another hot soldier rammed his bayonet me in the ribs and Luge hunts and shoots me in addition a bullet in the body.

or

I walk at night through the dangerous city of Tijuana. Suddenly, one or two cute guys and threaten me because they want to steal my money.

I refuse and will not give me my money. I am being beaten and pushed me wants to defend. The other pulls the trigger, and chases me two or three balls in my stomach and my chest.

That itself can also be caused by stabbing.

or

I will be shot in a street fight as a member of a drug gang in Brazil.

I want to be made to strip naked then forced to hang myself from a tree

I wanna eat a whole pot of cabbage then fart continually until the whole room fills up with my gas and then I'll light a match and explode!

Hanging out, drinking with some friends, we get a wild idea--to kill me!

They want to kill me because they see me as inferior, and I want it for various reasons from being suicidal and depressed to just being deviant. Either way, I'm into it. We walk out into the woods. It's me and two or three other guys who are older, more masculine than me, and who typically bully me. They're drunk and want to see a show.

We reach an appropriate depth into the woods, mountains, desert, whatever, where it's unlikely that I'm found. I always imagine it to be the freezing cold of winter, a gray overcast day. I get to my knees and service these guys out there in the woods as they drink, smoke and curse. After I satisfy them all, the real fun begins...

They tie my hands behind my back, and then tightly tie a plastic bag over my head. Then they stand back, circled around me, laughing, and enjoy the show. No matter how much I'm into it, instinct to survive will kick in and I'll eventually panic and thrash and scream and kick and do anything I think will help me live. The irony being I use up my oxygen sooner and actually die faster. But during that thrashing panic, I hear laughing and cheering and high fives. My death entertains them for the day.

Then they leave me to the animals and elements. I rot like the garbage I am, discovered only after I am in the grotesque void that exists somewhere between decomposing and being a skeleton.

When found, the video of my death is uploaded to the internet and goes viral. The whole world stops feeling sorry for me when they learn the real truth: I wanted all of this to happen.

I love the humiliation factor living_dead_guy ;) Pretty much no matter how I die, as long as it's doing something sexually perverse (And it better be!), that I have a REALLY small dick (Which I fully intend to have out and/or in my hand so as many people as possible see it, and make fun of me for it ^.^ I /definitely/ want to die begging them not to kill me squealing like a pussy little girl; pretty much as pathetic, humiliating, and kinky as possible. And I REALLY want it all recorded so they can see me encased in leather from thigh boots to gas mask, and I'd <3 to feel the embarrassment briefly before I die knowing millions of people (on the net and news and stuff, all my friends, and especially my ex girlfriends, And probably the current one I'd had even >.<) would be laughing at my tiny little dick, and think I got what I deserved for being a disgusting pervert :) I jerked off watching 2 guys one horse SO much picturing how hot and humiliating it would be to die getting impaled by a horse cock and have EVERYONE remember you by that <3! That and it's a major turn on thinking about all the sick perverts in the world like me who jerk off over and over again watching me die pathetically ;) As for after death, I want to be buttfucked for quite a while before It'd be dumped somewhere humiliating (Favorites are submerged in sewage an outhouse tank, in the tank full of shit on a septic truck, someones cesspit,submerged in a HUGE slurry tank, or slid into; and under; 20 feet of think crap in the sewer) Pretty much I want the final humiliation to be getting what I deserve, never found, shit and pissed on forever, and eventually my leather encased body would decompose and melt, and It would spend the rest of history as a pathetic leather suit full of shit.

See a posting in True gore images. "50 illegal immigrants suffocate" There were some cuties in there. Would not mind being in the container with them and spend my final moments with them

My deatfantasy: I really like the idea to be forced for hanging myself, humiliated, but in jeans or army gear. Best if it's done with another guy same time and in old barn or the washroom in an armyhouse.

Back