Your skin my body. (skin)

Longpig32ukm

LongpigUK
Your skin my body.

Hey there… it’s good to finally meet you said the older guy. He approached me in the local swimming baths.

I’m 32 this guy was about late 30’s same height and build. Not really a clue who he was. I exchanged a friendly hello and smiled back not really knowing what to say.

“I haven’t seen you around mainly just on your Twitter profile to be honest” he said. “but I’ve always wanted to meet you, you look great” he says giving me a glance over.

“U remember you are from the UK, are you having a good time over here?” He says as he moves in a bit closer. “Must be nice being further away from home”

I laughed a bit, “yeah I’m just travelling about seeing what the worlds like when I can” Leaning back in the pool.

He stands up to brush the sweat off his face. “We’ve been chatting, I was going to show you my leathers if you ever came over here. Be nice to talk and have a drink if you’d like?” As he sits back down next to me.

I notice he’s being sly and looking at my legs as he sits down. So I play along. I’m a little bored to be honest.

“Yeah I don’t have any other plans, why not” I reply stretching out in the pool.

“Not going to lie, you’ve a pretty good body if I say so myself and I love those tattoos if I can be blunt” he says smiling.

“Can just imagine, trying you on later. Sorry if that’s forward. Your definitely my size” he says as he puts his hand on my chest feeling my tattoos.

I get a bit of a boner. Never heard someone refer to having sex as trying me on but hey. I guess every place has its own lingo.

“Thanks” I reply shyly.

I smile and let him feel the tattoo, trying to hide my boner in my shorts. As his hand starts to slide down my shorts and his hand touches my cock and balks. Cupping them.

“Nice size junk too” he says rolling my balks through his fingers.

“How about we grab that drink at my place and I try you on tonight?” He says as he leans in and kisses my neck.

The place is pretty empty so I let it happen.

We talk a little about the area and then he invites me to his place instead of a local bar. He claims they are all really busy on weekends so I agree to go back to his. He seems alright.

I walk back to the changing rooms and start to get dried up. He follows me. I presume he’s checking out my body wanting to get a glance at my ass before we head to his and I was right.

He runs his hand over my firm butt as he removes my shorts for me. Pushing me into a cubicle. He follows me in and pushes me against the wall feeling up my back and ass. I was thinking he was going to fuck me right there.

Little did I know he was checking the tag size in my shorts and T-shirt while I wasn’t looking. He hands me my clothes and watches me getting dressed. Then skips out and tells me to meet him at his car out the back. So I get dressed and check out and find him waiting in his car.

We chat a little more on the ride back and he offers me a beer which he pulls from a bag. Opens it and drops in a pill without me noticing. So I drink the whole thing.

He smiles at me and carries on driving as he turns up the heater. So far the drives been around 40 minutes listening to music and I start to get really warm and feel really drunk I’ve only had two beers. Maybe it’s the fact I’ve not eaten today?

He suggests I strip off. He tells me it isn’t far to his now. As I start to feel really dizzy but somewhat more compliant. He tells me about his gear collection. He says I’d probably really like it as I’ve a lot of tattoos.

“How about you slip off your shoes get comfortable? It’d be nice to see you naked” he says grabbing a bag from behind my seat. Put all your clothes in here if you like. Nobody’s going to see you.

I’m getting quite warm to be honest at this point so I slowly in my dizzy state strip everything off and put it into the bag.

He puts it back behind me and carries on driving.

“That’s better. It’s free being in your birthday suit” he says reaching for my cock and balls and playing with them while he drives. “I’ll sort your junk out later” he laughs as my arms start to go numb and limp. I find it hard to even get a sentence out.

He looks over at me and strokes my face.

“I can’t wait to try your birthday suit on if I’m honest, it’s really nice.” He says as he feels my chest and groin and legs.

“I’m going to have to cut off your hands and feet though and that junk between your legs” he smiles as he pulls off the main road.

I can’t even feel my body any longer at this point and I’m going dizzy. just zoning out. Inside I’m screaming what the fuck but nothings coming out.

“You are literally my size. You are going to be perfect. I’d turn your feet into socks if I could but that’s never worked for me before”. He turns into a driveway and I start to black out. I pass out in the car.

“We’ll… that’s us here” he says turning off the engine and rubbing his hand down my back groping my ass.

“ if you haven’t figured out yet… I’m going to be skinning you. I’ve wanted your birthday suit for a long time. The best part is once your ready to wear I’ll have all your meat too!” He laughs as he gets out the car and unlocks the front door. He the. Comes back unlocks the passenger side door and unbuckles my seatbelt and lifts me out the car.

I get carried inside and through the house to a workshop out the back. Where he places me on the worktop.

He disappears for a few minutes and comes back wearing a pair of boots and an apron made from the skin of a boy. There’s a face stitches into the front. A human face.

“We’ll hello there” he says as he reaches down to my balls. “Let’s get this junk out the way” he says as he grabs a scalpel and removes the balls and cock with precision.

I jerk awake but still unable to move or speak. I see him ripping away my manhood. And cutting more skin from around my groin.

“These are going to make great chaps” he says as he slits up both sides of my leg pulling the skin and cutting the meat away from underneath.

He cuts around my waist and stops either side as a sheet of skin is pulled downwards towards my ankles. “That’s better” he says as he reaches for a saw.

He places the saw above my ankle bone and starts sawing off my feet. I hear a loud tearing sound and I start screaming inside unable to move. My foot comes off and it’s tossed into a black bin liner.

He moves over to my second foot sawing it off. I pass out from the pain.

He picks it up and look at it then tosses it into the bin bag along with my other foot. He takes my cock and balls and throws them into the bag too. Blood oozing from my stumps onto the work surface. He rolls me over and begins stripping my skin from the rear side of my body taking care not to damage it.

“You are so perfect for this” he says taking both sheets of skin and chucking them in a bucket with water. “You are going to look fantastic” he says as he grabs an electric saw from the work bench.

He cuts through the spinal cord cutting me in half and lifts my skinless thigh meat and calves and rotates them to cut them into three with the electric saw. Those are chucked into clear plastic bags. The hips and two thighs and two calves and dropped into an empty chest freezer…

Time for the second half…

Back