strangled from behind with a wire garrote....naked with my cock as hard as a rock..(see my video you will see an example)

My desire is to be hung! To be taken to a remote area, woods, or barn, and stripped by several young muscular dudes, and raped. Then tied stretched and quartered, flogged till I nearly pass out. Then untied, placed on an object, (bale of straw, stool, tree trunk), hands tied behind me, but not my ankles. Noosed with a real thick rope, and slowly have it tighten to force me to my tip toes. I look around at the 3 or 4 hot nude guys stroking their meat, and someone pushes me off. They laugh, and yell at me while jerking me off, and I'm dying a slow death strangling. That's the way I want to go. Ideally, two of us, and I get to watch the first guy hang before I do.

To be gang raped by a group of HIV+ guys who bareback me, force me to eat shit and drink their piss....placed onto a set of railroad tracks spread eagled and then just before I am run over, I am emasculated and they take my meat as a trophy

I would be strung-up and whipped to death with a bullwhip. After my back looks like hamburger they start on the front and do the same, not one inch of the body is left untouched!!

Would like to be tracked down by the twin brother of a young cowboy who I'd killed in a gunfight and then fucked. He tells me he's here to kill me dead as hell. I tell him I'll fill him with lead and fuck him like I did his brother, just hope he don't cry like a baby like his brother did. Strap on a pair of big Colt six-guns and step into the street to face him. My big Mexican-roweled spurs ring as I walk into the muddy street. I can see his hard-on pulsing from twenty feet away and feel my dick straining.We both pull our sixguns. My first slug rips into his guts, he staggers but his first shot slams into my lower belly. We both grunt in pain. I thumb back the hammer and fire another shot..it hits his right ribcage in a puff of dust and blood. He fires at the same time, his bullet shattering my left arm and I drop my left-hand pistol. He's coughing blood and swearing as his third shot blasts me in the guts again and I grunt as the heavy slug rips through me, exiting in a spray of blood and cloth and shattered organs. I stagger towards him a few steps, steady myself. "Gotcha now, ya sonofabitch" he cries as he takes aim. "The hell ya do, ya pile of horseshit" I growl and put a bullet in his belly at his navel. He staggers back, drops to his knees, his shirtfront a bloody-soaked mess. I can feel my belly burning with extreme pain, blood pumping out of my guts, forced on by a need to kill. I stagger towards him, growing weaker but determined to finish him off. He raises his sixgun and fired a .45 slug into my left lung, the impact spinning me around. I stagger a few steps and brace myself against a hitch-rail. My body jolts from the impact of another .45 bullet that hits just below my shoulder-blade and I see the fountain of ping spray as it tears out through my lower chest. I push myself away and turn to see his on his feet, knees unsteady and weaving on his feet, a wide grin of satisfaction on his face, a trickle of blood dripping from the corner of his mouth. My gun is almost too heavy to lift as I weave my way towards him. I feel my lungs filling with warm blood. It's hard to focus. My guts are on fire. My crotch is, too, my dick straining and leaking precum. I can make out a patch where he's oozing more than blood. I try to raise my Colt but I can't and it slips from my blood-drenched hand. He grins in triumph, takes aim and pulls the trigger. His gun misfires, just a click as the hammer falls on a faulty cartridge. He tries another and another but his dropping the hammer on spent shells. He coughs a gout of blood and growls in rage and staggers a step. His knees buckle, then he falls forward. I'm dropping to my knees just a few feet from him. He ain't dead yet and my instinct forces me to finish the bastard. I crawl towards him and pull by big Bowie knife from its sheath. "I'll seeya in hell, asshole" I curse as I drag myself next to him. With a last desperate effort he pushes himself upright and with a smooth movement pulls his big razor-sharp cutter from his belt. We lock eyes and nod in mutual respect. His left hand falls on my raging cock and I grab his oozing pole. With my remaining strength of of will I slash my Bowie deep in his belly, feeling his gits as I bury the big blade to the hilt. His cock twitches and jerks under my hand as he shoots his death-cum. I squeeze his balls hard and he lets out a groan of pain and pleasure. His eyes are like dark slits as he squeezes my dick and I feel myself start to cum. My cocks pumps rhythmically and I begin to lose myself in a ball-busting orgasm as his knife enters my guts, twisting back and forth. I feel it pull out and grab for my belly as we both continue our spurts of death-cum. He give my side one last stab and I pull my bloody knife out of his guts to ram it deep in his throat. we lock eyes as I collapse against his dead body and cough out my last breath in the muddy street.

WHEW, Smokin' ... yous guys aren't the ONLY ones a cummin' real prime n' earthy right the PUMPIN' now !!

:stroke::load::load::load::load::load::load:

:Rock2::Rock2::Rock2::hot:

There are a lot of ways but my favorite would be to be kidnapped when I am least expecting it by a gang of guys. They take me to a remote area with an active railroad track. I am striped, spread and tied between the rails. I am then repeatedly raped as I hear the approaching train. Should be at night since the sound carries further. As the light of the train brightens us, they finish the rape of my mouth and ass (I am face down) they then reach under me and using a sharp knife slice off my cock, balls and sac. They then step back to watch me bleed out but not before the train runs over and crushes me.

I want to be stalked by a sex maniac. Nabbed, maybe even lured into it, taking part in my own fate. Sexed up, raped, tortured and defiled to the point where I favor death over rescue. Finally decapitated on a chopping block, and hopefully, my head can be held up, the last few moments of survival of my brain, my eyes seeing my body, twitching, convulsing, spewing rich bright red blood out before going still just as my awareness vanishes. Then my body raped and either eaten or deposited at the mucky bottom of a black swamp.
Hopefully at that moment born again somewhere, destined to the same fate in a couple decades.

Very 'nterestyng. Playyng a role'n beyng stalked and vyctymyzed has also always been a fantasy of myne. Helpyng out the predator to feast on my own flesh (Armin Meiwes).

Sophya, who's the quote from? That's why I'd like to be a vampire, so I could be offed in all manner of messy, squishy ways and still come back again, but in a few hours rather than years.

:red with anger:My kink is burning, and my favorite method of execution is burning at the stake nude. For me I'd be tied facing the stake with my legs wrapped around it so my butt would stick out providing my executioner easy access to my anus before he lights the fire under me. The flames would be kept low, only butt high, and behind me so I could pump hard against the stake as my butt burns until I grease the post with my cum. The fire would slowly consume my naked flesh until I finally collapse, then my executioner would build the pyre high and keep it burning long and hot until my body has been reduced to ashes and dust.

Just an update to my kink, on Haloween I volunteered to be a human sacrifice and almost got my ultimate death. I was tied naked to a stake in a field and a fire was lit under me just high enough to lick my butt. Rock hard in with the thought of my butt getting burnt I pumped the stake as my butt got quickly singed hairless. It hurt like hell but I came like crazy. The problem with this is my butt and thighs still have weeping blisters that itch like there is no tomorrow and hurt when ever I sit down. Was the thrill worth it? Yes! Will I do it again? Yes! Is getting burnt at the stake NUDE still my ultimate death wish? DEFINATELY!

Back