Favorite death method

Ideally would want to be put on a guillotine face up. I would be positioned with my neck in the lunette and be instructed to press my shoulders as far forward so that the blade would cut as close to my body. The upper portion of the lunette would be fitted into place and I would be given a lock to lock the lunette in place and instructed that once I snapped the lock shut, it would be my signal that I was ready to die. My executioner wotld then straddle the bascule (bench) and raise my legs and give me a final fuck as I jack off. When I shoot my final load he trips the blade and takes me out at the height of my orgasm. My executioner not only gets the pleasure of feeling my ass spasm on his cock from my orgasm, but then my death spasms as he takes my soul/life energy and fills me with his seed. Would like to have an assistant holding the sides of my head so that when it comes off he would hold it up so that I might be able to see my headless torso shooting out my blood.

If I was to become lp meat would be simple matter then to raise me by my ankles and drain me. Then open my body up to gut and clean and then cut into meat.

Would like to be taken out with another snuff buddy though too. If not being meat would be more than willing to help dig my own grave to dispose of my body. If going out with a buddy, could bury us together and place each other's head on the others cock like we were giving each other an eternal bj.

Last edited:
So many ... firing squad, chest filled with lead
gladiator, stabbed in the gut and finished with a sword in the chest
arrows, belly chest
bullets, machine gun across my belly or chest
whew!

Barbiturates(vetinary),plus anti emetics plus alcohol,
Or,shot in head by great looking guy
Or Hanging as follows;rope noose tight around my neck,hands tied,standing on stool,helpless- then Lecuverer(or his avatar),who would be wearing just shorts,would come in with boxing gloves on.Each glove would have many short nails pushed into it with spikes outwards.He would then start punching me ,like when boxers do sparring.Blood would begin dripping.Another guy would hold me from behind so that lecuverer could realy batter me without me falling and hanging.Then I would hang and get fucking battered at the same time.

:red with anger:My kink is burning, and my favorite method of execution is burning at the stake nude. For me I'd be tied facing the stake with my legs wrapped around it so my butt would stick out providing my executioner easy access to my anus before he lights the fire under me. The flames would be kept low, only butt high, and behind me so I could pump hard against the stake as my butt burns until I grease the post with my cum. The fire would slowly consume my naked flesh until I finally collapse, then my executioner would build the pyre high and keep it burning long and hot until my body has been reduced to ashes and dust.

By an arrow firing squad (see Tecpatl's post "naked guy shot full of arrows" 23/5/2011)

Beautiful way to go, all true warriors hope for honourable death in battle - for me charging enemy, kilt flying up, sporran swinging with every strep, firing my rifle, screaming at enemy, cock hard leaking precum on show to enemy as kilt flies up, grasping my chest and crying out aaaargh when hit by hail of enemy hot lead, falling back arms and legs thrown up, kilt up showing my hard cock, big balls between my open hairy thick legs, enemy finishing me with bayonet in chest as my hips thrust up, my heart stops as the bayonet is withdrawn, head flops to one side, eyes and mouth open, blood flowing from the mouth, my body relaxes piss flows from the hard cock, then my death wad of cum my balls pulling up in last spasm of reflex spurting out flowing down my cock and over my bush and thighs my body left there exposed, filthy, tunic bloody, waiting for the burial detail later.

My ideal way to go is by hanging! I want to be hung naked and then fucked as I drift off into death. I want to feel my executioner inside me as I loose control of my body and piss myself, then have his cum drip out of my asshole.

Manually strangled by bare hands taken to the edge again and again and again as I being sucked off than as I cum finally finish the job...

No "favorite," but I do have some ideas...

I've been writing stories about my own demise for awhile now. What they all have in common is me seeking my initial sexual experience with another man. In each case, I am tricked into having anywhere from two to five guys have their fun with me, some of it consensual, some of it not, after which I am killed in a variety of ways involving guns, arrows, and/or knives. In one story, my nude, mutilated body is left on a stone altar in the woods after a pagan ritual (my avatar is one of the illustrations from that story). In another, my nude, gutted corpse is tossed off a train trestle into a river. In another, my nude, gutted corpse is dumped in a drainage ditch. When I figure out a way to post the illustrated versions of these stories here, you'll get more details... :hahahahha:

for meatpie to slowly cut my feet into small pieces and eat them as i bleed out! LOL LOL

I am a prisoner condemned to death by hanging. Though my crime had been proved I have done everything to save my life. However my appeals were lost and no act of clemency is possible. The date of my execution wil be announced no sooner than 24 hours before. Still I know that some day I will be taken to medical exam and then placed in a special cell in the end of the prison wing. All will be clear that time. I will receive several hours to write some letters or just to accept my fate.
They will come in the morning. A group of large men with masked faces. No one will pay attention on my beggings and crying. I will be barefoot and almost naked except of tight boxers, totally helpless. My hands and legs will be schackled. They will extract me from the cell and drag down the hall. In the end of my way I will see a massive steel grey door which will be unlocked by remote system. The death chamber will be a large dim room of concrete walls and floor. The center will be brightly lid with a heavy cross beam let into the walls. Two hooks terminating in bolts attached, but only one will holds a thick dangling rope with 13 coils noose. MY NOOSE!!! Below I will see a trapdoor with painted feet signs adapted for maximum two prisoners executed together.
I will be led to a small table and asked about my name and the date of birth. I will be paralyzed and not able to say or hear anything.
Instead I will uselessly cry and beg for life. Two guards will move me to the printed feet on the trapdoor. A couple of sensors will be attached to my smooth chest. A tall, masked man will lower the noose quickly over my head and pull it snug around my neck.
He will press the button and the rope will start to lift up slowly making me to stand on my tip-toes. Finally the hoisting will stop and the hangman will pull the lever hard. I will feel no trap below. My body will be still for a second, then will start to thrash. My legs will be kicking kicking wildly and involuntarily, feet and toes pointed to the ground. The pain will be absolutely unbearable, probably I will come and piss. The last thing I see will be a grey gurney patiently awaiting my body.

I would want to be kidnapped, raped and tortured while being suffocated/strangled repeatedly. If that didn't kill me, the killer could then proceed to cutting me up alive (dick first.)

:horny:Nude on a table and being cut open form head to toe as i die my cock being played with. :RIP::RIP: :load::load::please:

Back