Hi everybody,I,m new here.Joined about a week ago. Just want to say I think the site is lots of fun and I'm happy to be here. It's great chatting with people who have the same interests.

Hi everybody,I,m new here.Joined about a week ago. Just want to say I think the site is lots of fun and I'm happy to be here. It's great chatting with people who have the same interests.
:Welcome buddy:

Hello, new here. UK based.

Technically a 'couple' account. Aware this is largely a gay community website, but there seem to be a few female members.

He 'S' (in picture): Morgue technician. Bisexual, Aggressive Top, hardcore gorehound, horror fanatic, into hand strangulation / chain garotting, biting, punching, beating. Likes petite males who 'want' to be abused, tortured, 'killed'. Fantasies about dismembering a body in the bath, making love to it at various stages of dismemberment. Would also like to see images of himself as CDG.
She 'L' : Voyeur. Bisexual, Wound fetish (surgical or otherwise), gorehound, necro-fetish. Would like to film / photograph Him torturing, raping and finally 'killing' other male. Enjoys gently playing with unconscious partners male or female. Can be involved or purely spectator.

We are both keenly seeking someone who has recently had major surgery and has extensive sutures, bruising, and/or grafts.

We are both actually very nice people, friendly and easy to get along with! Just looking for possibly like minded people with similar fantasies. Would not want to push this scene onto anyone unwilling. If you are interested with chatting to only one of us that is fine, but we don't meet individually.

Haven't done this before, but here goes---Into hangings, angel lust and deathtime ejaculations. Hope to see, learn and share.

Welciome new members - especially phstudge, you wll find much to enjoy here!

Greetings from a new member.

I'm Philip from the UK. Since my early teens I have had this fascination with being tortured to death especially where it involves a sexual element before or during. I have indulged in many instances of receiving and giving various forms of physical 'discomfort', but this has always been consensual and stopped well short of causing death.

I hope to develop even more interesting ideas and methods.

Hi and welcome. Interesting likes!

hi first post here...looking forward to being active on this forum...been looking for something like this for years

hi first post here...looking forward to being active on this forum...been looking for something like this for years

Greetings budmuscle - enjoy the site, and join in when you feel ready. :yes:

Welcome jimty and budmuscle

Hello there, well like everyon here, I'm new.
I'm into killing fantasy, there something so erotic in death. Hope we'll have great time

Back