Hello I'm Tony from the uk. Site is very new to me and i'm finding my way around. Lots of excellent and erotic images. Find this really stimulating the fettish of my darker side. Not sure i can offer a lot, age against me, so you'll probably class me as a lurker. Love the site and nice to know I'm not alone. good wishes to you all.

Welcome mattyhomo, 4nth_ny and s4stalka!

Hi there...this is a really awesome sight.,, love the pics ..I'm really into pictures of castration or torture with cute helpless guys bound and gagged tightly and preferably suspended...anyone know of any?

Welcome, xiaoma2143!

Welcome, xiaoma2143!

xiaoma2143 said:
hi due.could you please do me a favor.please send me the videos from morbid tech. i will be appreciate if you do this for me. i do find some links on this wed site.but they are not working anymore.so please send those videos tome or give me some links.make sure the links could work.please please please.i have some videos from bestdeaths.com.i pay for those videos.if you want. i could send those yo you.please help

Let me get this straight, xiaoma2143. You want free videos from morbidtech, a site that at least in part went out of business because his videos were being pirated, videos that he PAID MONEY to produce! And in exchange for those, you're willing to give someone pirated videos from best deaths, a site that currently exists, but WON'T if guys constantly give other guys copies of videos that best deaths PAID MONEY to produce! Todd, one of the bestdeaths producers, is a member here. Why don't you run your idea for stealing past him! I'm sure he'd approve! LOL!

Back