Status
Not open for further replies.
killed woman in samana'

rep. Dominican Samana; the corpse of a female of about 30 y.o. dark skin and was found on the beach rincon, on the body were found a wound from the gun behind the right ear. and slight signs of sexual violence.

best regard Ideal962
 

Attachments

  • MUJER  violada y muerta.jpg
    MUJER violada y muerta.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 777
Family of British woman, 38, found dead in Israel release picture of her dead body

5h7bCOL.jpg

The grieving family of Julie Pearson say the 38-year-old had been badly beaten hours before she collapsed and died following a visit to a guest house in Eilat, Israel.

ALIVE:



http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-body-dispute-claim-died-natural-causes.html
 
Got interested in this content after the cutefemalecorpses subreddit got shut down. Love the posts here, thanks!
 
Road accident in Nigeria

 
Nice looking girls excellent posts. I have some I will have to dig out of archive to post as soon as I can!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top