Status
Not open for further replies.
Phenomenal new material in our Secret Room for 2016. Pure necro madness.

I'll need to stop posting and wait for this phenomenal new material...

Maybe reading into it a little too much. If I come across something new it definitely gets posted here & only here. Meatpie has set a pretty high standard here, trying to reach that level of quality isn't easy... For anyone.

Last edited:
With the exception of certain Secret Room source material, everything else posted is from another site. It's not like any other 'new material' is secured directly with the poster's camera.

It just seems like it's always, 'More please', or 'I wish we could see', or 'It would be nice if'. or 'Are there more pics', or 'Wish we could see her x', or whatever else the general user 'wishes', while rarely if ever posting any meaningful material themselves.

We could show up to a front door with a perfectly fresh beautiful dead body for delivery and the recipient would say they prefer blondes.

And the tireless remarks questioning the post in some way. If I stop posting my worthless garbage and wait for someone other than a limited few other users, besides MeatPie, to post, the thread would be as dead as the women we seek.

I should start posting almost all dead dudes again, 'cause honestly it's less drama.

What is received as condescension is my defending the material I took time to find, and post.

Like I have heard many times, 'Dead girls are never enough!'

I'm one of those who can't afford to pay for the secret room, so I really appreciate your posts goodfella and all other posters. keep it up! just ignore the trolls.

does my head in dont come on 2 this page if u dont like it alot of us do and just come on for this instead we no there is cutedeadgirls but this is a good page ppl come on and moan but they are the ones that are on here 2

<snip>

We could show up to a front door with a perfectly fresh beautiful dead body for delivery and the recipient would say they prefer blondes.

<snip>

I should start posting almost all dead dudes again, 'cause honestly it's less drama.

I for one, appreciate the effort. Don't listen to the ingrates. They'll only drag you down.

Thank you.

- A

Fresh from our new 2016 European Dead Girls Morgue collection in the Secret Room!

No censorship! :Merry Xmas:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back