Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that it could have been a punishment given by any mafia boss for not having done a task. Teeth destroyed by a strong hit and 1/2 bullet wounds . I don't know whether the mortal impact entered for the chest and left the body by the side or she received two shot guns. Out of curiosity, does anybody know anything about this case?
I have this case . The woman kill by her 1st husband. with knife

>Sorry for the censor in the video, but here's one young dead viet girl video I found on YouTube
It is not Vietnum, but Chinese.....
The censorship (elased watermark) was written "CUTEDEADGUYS.NET":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Meaning "reprinted without permission from HERE".

>Sorry for the censor in the video, but here's one young dead viet girl video I found on YouTube
It is not Vietnum, but Chinese.....
The censorship (elased watermark) was written "CUTEDEADGUYS.NET":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Meaning "reprinted without permission from HERE".
ok, thank you for correcting me XD

Genesis Carmona, a Venezuela model died in 2014 by a shoot in her head , she was 22 years old. She was awarded with the Miss Tourism 2013 prix. This tragedy happened during a protest in Venezuela. The killer of this beauty can also be watched in this serie of pictures as well as the funeral of this pretty poor girl. I hope you'll find this case interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back