Status
Not open for further replies.
Estefany Ortega Zavala, 28 was shot dead after visiting a night club in Maracaibo , Venezuela.

Q9RMEaZ.jpg

such a yum yum

Minor celebrity in China, fell to her death naked. The rumor which I believe to be true is that she was raped by the son of the chief official in the cultural and art department (they are in charge of the entertainment industry) and thrown out of the apartment. Many actresses are required to do sexual favors in the chinese entertainment industry.

That worked. I used Ant Video Downloader. Took a few tries, but it found the right file and worked.
would you kindly post the video here? I've tried the ant downloader, it download html version but i can't get it to work. I can't get it to download into the file format.

Minor celebrity in China, fell to her death naked. The rumor which I believe to be true is that she was raped by the son of the chief official in the cultural and art department (they are in charge of the entertainment industry) and thrown out of the apartment. Many actresses are required to do sexual favors in the chinese entertainment industry.

wish to see her dead corpse one day XD

Fuck, when you guys stop crying about that ugly boring old video? There are special topics in the forum for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back