Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Morfer. More soon, there are more autopsy videos available.

Yes, when they have a good case he will share but we will have to pay him it's normal to ask for something in return.

Don't get your hopes up just yet we've been close before and nothing happened.

We need thousands of dollars every month to remain online.

Why? It's not for bandwidth and storage space considering most of the content is images which makes the size negligible. And if the thousands of dollars is going to content, it's certainly not showing.

we don't display any popup ad or ads within threads like other sites in the genre

Maybe you should start displaying ads. To bring in money.

I don't think you get it. When you lock out users you are killing the forum. Sure you may get a few subscriptions out of it, but you are pissing off paying users.

I am grateful to the forensic doctor who leaked us that video and it's a pity some members didn't appreciate his kindness. Today he performed exam on raped girl and shared a photo of her raped pussy.

You should be a bit more specific where those sets are being posted. Its very disappointing to buy the premium just to found out that the set you subscribed for is behind another paywall. I love this forum but im sorry to said you are a very bad at being clear about stuff sometimes and often change stuff around without warning people beforehand. Like the Death eaters grup - 1st it was supposed to be one high $$ pay to join it forever then it was supposed to be quarter pays then it turn out to be monthly...

I would love to get back in the normal premium forum here but after 3 times joining in and finding it either be purged because imagehost died or being full of repost posted as "new content" i got discouraged.

I think the whole moderator and user base here needs to take a deep breath relax and rethink some things.

"I am grateful to the forensic doctor who leaked us that video..." in which section i find this video? Thank your for the good picture.

"I am grateful to the forensic doctor who leaked us that video..." in which section i find this video? Thank your for the good picture.

That's the helloween male autopsy video released in Secret Room.

Oh wow so many questions and responses today I will gladly answer all questions. :super happy:

Why? It's not for bandwidth and storage space considering most of the content is images which makes the size negligible.

Storage includes all user data, comments, threads posted as well as our free photo albums and gallery which we provide free to all users. Storage and bandwith cost thousands but we have to pay even more to protect your accounts from all sorts of attacks for example there have been attempts by real people and machines trying to guess passwords of elite users.

By far our biggest expense is remaining censorship free and paying sources. As I said before the world has changed and they are not many websites left that will let you post brutal stuff for free.

Regarding your question about recent attacks on the site there have been many complaints to authorites about the community including that we are a terrorist website supporting ISIS.

You should be a bit more specific where those sets are being posted. Its very disappointing to buy the premium just to found out that the set you subscribed for is behind another paywall.

In every preview we post we make it clear if content is in our Secret Room or in Death Eaters group.

I think the whole moderator and user base here needs to take a deep breath relax and rethink some things.

We are taking steps to improve it may seem slow but we are making progress.

For example a lot of users requested a morgue source in South America and recent screenshots I've posted are all from there. Prices for our elite membership plans are relatively cheap given the amounf of brutal content we provide you won't find stuff like this on any other website.

Admins and mods of other gore websites, admins of vk groups, admins of reddit groups are checking CDG daily for new stuff to steal and repost.

Here's a suggestion.
A separate and cheaper paywall only for premium dead girls thread would be nice. since dead girls thread basically is a small community of it's own.
so you get two memberships, one for those who enjoy the real purpose of this community which is dead guys, and for a smaller community of dead girls.

this way, you secure your premium dead guy collection and give the smaller community some slack. The forums has very large collection of dead guys and about 3 threads for dead girls. I believe a separate and a smaller paywall would encourage more people to join a small exclusive room. I don't think the forums lives only from people who only view dead girls collection.

Edit: ok maybe 3 types of membership. 1. for dead guys, 2. for dead girls, 3. for both.

just something for you to consider.

Last edited:
I suggest it would be more convenient to add combined DE and Elite membership in one payment.

the real purpose of this community which is dead guys, and for a smaller community of dead girls.

We are all one community we never discriminated or judged our members for what they liked. There are also a lof of people here who are bisexual and enjoy both still it's true that support from straight members who said they only enjoy the dead girls thread has been very strong we appreciate it.

I suggest it would be more convenient to add combined DE and Elite membership in one payment.

And this should come with discount I gather?

And this should come with discount I gather?

What kind of discount? I meant just to combine two payment operation in one, which would be convenient for temporary locked users to get in DE group without awaiting of opening the forum for example.

Woman Murdered in Elevator in Russia Stabbed more than 10 Times

161382.jpg

Last night, 51-year-old Larisa Vasilyevna Frosina left work from the office of the pharmaceutical company "Pierre Fabre" in Moscow and headed home to her family. On the way she decided to buy vegetables and bread for dinner.

According to the investigation two young 25-year-old thieves spotted her in the store.

After waiting for Larissa to make purchases, the guys followed her right up to the entrance of the elevator in her apartment building in North Butovo they robbed and stabbed her with knife more than ten times.

The victim collapsed inside the elevator and died.

About 3 thousand rubles were stolen from her wallet.

The attackers ran away and Larisa was found soon after by neighbours who called police and an ambulance.

Her husband said he didn't believe this was a robbery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back