Status
Not open for further replies.
More photos and an additional video

Mirror 1 | Mirror 2

Videos:

UPDATE: She is identified as Millicent Anne Garcia.

Disclaimer: If you need the translated transcript of the last video, tell me because I am now off to work. I can do this during my break time.

Here's the transcript of the news video:

Title: TV Patrol: Woman, found stuffed inside the bag in Bulacan; man, stuffed inside the plastic [bag] in Taguig
Ernie Manio (reporter): The residents of Northville 3, Brgy. Bayugo, Meycauayan, Bulacan were disturbed after a bag containing a dead body was discovered at a vacant lot last morning. Resident Erlinda Santiago first saw it.
Erlinda Santiago (resident): When I got out at 6:30 AM, we saw a large bag. What I did, I kicked it this way. I said, this is not a garbage. Why is it shaky? I think there is a dead body inside the bag.
Ernie Manio (reporter): The dead body was pulled out when the SOCO (Scene of the Crime Operatives) arrived, and it is described as a female.
Joey Cabrera (Barangay captain of Bayugo): I asked the bystanders, they do not recognize her. She was from Plaridel based on her ID.
Ernie Manio (reporter): The PNP (Philippine National Police) is doing their investigation about the motive for the murder.
Supt. Lorenzo Kim Cobre (Chief of Police, Meycauayan PNP): From the place where she was brought, many of them are drug-related. Now, we are investigating this victim whether she was a drug personality.
(The next segment of this video is about a man was found stuffed inside the plastic bag in Taguig City, Metro Manila)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back