I am drinking a soft drink and waiting for the washing machine to finish so that my sis could line the laundry.

I haven't wanked today. Yesterday I came three times.

Good morning gang.

Its a beautiful sunny morning here.

Same here :)

Today I am going to play D&D with some friends and have some fun.

Having fun is the main part of a young stud's life.

Work is boring.

Enjoy your day Entilzha.

I will spend my day looking for new dead guys so that you can fap when you come home.

Thats because most of the people here can't find a single new pic of a dead guy on the internet.

Now that kiuma is dead, CDG is the only website from where you can fill your collections.

Glad to hear you are still gong strong, no matter what comes on your way!!

I salute you for that!!

Never back down is what Arrow and Darkside teach us, the younger dudes, they have more experience.

And indeed it is such a successful strategy for surviving hard times.

We have achieved a lot as a community, we managed to save cdg from destruction.

Look how other sites fell apart.

KIUMA had the resources but their mod team bickered and JohannaXn was a drug addict.

They took their own website down, no one "banned" or took them down on purpose.

This is a fact few people now but I have it straight from a trusted source.

Indeed, we are a nice site, with good peole and a good team (although we sometimes have our differences...but I guess that happens in ANY relation, that sometimes sparks fly and tempers flare...)

I hope CDG will stay on long after we have all perished and withered away, so the legacy that Pieman and others have started, will endure for an eternity.

And who knows, maybe we will have 3D pics and practices later in the future :)

Hmm..3D corpses you can zoom in, undress and rootate all with the touch of a button...

Makes me hard...

I hope that computers get so advance they can take me to a 3D virtual morgue with absolutely hot dead guys...and I get to fuck them all and lick their feet.

Without the smell of a real morgue and the risks involved.

lol

I went to some friends close by, but I have returned!

I play a Cleric of Pelor. D&D 3.5 Edition :D

I just had another row with my dad :(

Back