- Joined
- Oct 7, 2008
- Messages
- 64,847
- Location
- Bulgaria
Welcome how old are you?


Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Hello. I'm new here. I'm 35, I'm in good shape. I would gladly give himself into the hands of a person who knows what he wants. Unfortunately, I`m from the CIS region, so my relocation is limited. But for a change, why not? I hope no one minds.

Decent and enjoyable intro. 
How did you find us?
Kiuma was very raw and pulled, no punches. Orgrish was my go, too, after kiuma was shut down. I do not think it was up long . Enough for me anyway. Yes, I have been in to this for a while and definitely seen some Shit. I tell people I could watch a chick getting her scull smashed in with a 12 gauge over watching a grasshopper give live birth. That's where I draw the lineMost of us were originally on ogrish and then moved here when it shut down. We also shared mods with kiuma.
So you have a long history in the genre. That's nice.
![]()