Hi and welcome. ;)

You can search like on any other site with just key words. Member filter is optional.

Hello!
I'm new here. I have two "interests" that lead me here. One is that I like images of dead women, and talking to women who fantasize about that. The second interest is I enjoy playing dead and imagining I am a corpse. For this fantasy my undertaker could be a woman or a man. Good to be here. Thanks.

hi! Just wanted to introduce myself. I hope I’m not the only woman around?

Found the forum a couple of weeks back while searching google images for “real hanging people” XD

Thank you so much to the guy that helped me with the code and the forum registration. I was a nightmare!

Anyway, I’m interested in death since I can remember. One of my 3 degrees is healthcare related and I remember loving dissection of corpses in anatomy in first year.

I am not sexually attracted to corpses though but I don’t judge. I am mainly obsessed with suicide and murder. My favourite case ever is Columbine an I love reading autopsy reports.

Hoping to make some friends here :)

Last edited:
Hi and a warm welcome from us all and you are definately not the only girl around here so feel free to share your interests with the community.
:kissess:

Hi, I joined a week ago. Still trying to figure out how to fill in the 'about' portion of my profile. I click on it, but there is no field to enter data.
If you haven't found the resolution yet, I had the same problem and then noticed I needed to confirm my email address first. There was complications with that but the support staff is very helpful with that. Can't wait to read your about me

Just joined last week. Finally gave in to my urges and now enjoy watching videos of CDG while getting off. Love the darker side of things, especially sexually. Frolic the black brick road with me and enjoy the lust along the way.

Hello, I joined last month but just now want to introduce myself. You can call me bat in this forum, and I’m really into dead guys. I’ve been a longtime lurker before signing up to be a user. This year I want to fully divulge in the community and the content, just to talk to like minded people. Some fetishes I love seeing are feet, armpits, somnophilia, and cockplay. Watching them die is also super enjoyable but I’d rather them be already dead, especially if they start being touched and toyed with. Excited to start my journey here!

Back