Hi to everyone!!! I'm new in the forum... i registered few weeks ago and i don't know i should to reply here... i'm from argentina and loves the gore images, specially brazillians youths... thanks!!! And sorry for my english, i'm learning it yet...

Welcome eber-arg. And your English is pretty good :)
:Welcome buddy:

!

new to all this. saw one pic and got hooked. whats wrong with me? im a delivery driver in the us. and meat the guy in your avatar is hot

Last edited:
:welcome colour: Quickie88

Welcome! Guy in avatar is myself glad you like me.

lol Meatpie I thought that was just a "before" pic. Been looking for your "after" pics for a few hours.

Hey, thanks for adding me. I'm really new to this but I knew I belonged, I'm into fucked up things. But I love it. To say that I'm fucked up, however, would be an understatement. I'm looking forward to admire some dead male meat and the insides of some cuties ;)

Hey, thanks for adding me. I'm really new to this but I knew I belonged, I'm into fucked up things. But I love it. To say that I'm fucked up, however, would be an understatement. I'm looking forward to admire some dead male meat and the insides of some cuties ;)

Welcome :welcome colour:

Hi to everyone! I'm new here! Glad to have finally found a site where I don't feel at all strange or alone!

Welcome, Nix02 - very welcome! :welcome colour:

Back