Welcome!

hi i love these videos here yes I'm fine I only came across the page I like young boys violence and torture as dead I myself have such pictures since I'm not new and this site did not know am particularly interested to naked boys and Man dead or torture but if Sorry working with a translator because I can not English, thank you for taking: Bow:

Welcome, chadr53

Hello, new member here. There's so much great looking material around this place, wow! Strangled guys dead with their eyes open is a favorite subject. Seeya!

hello, long time lurker, first time poster. i'd have to say that strangled and drowned guys are my favorite.

Welcome, LZ3009, peterkirten39 and pop :)

Hey, hello, another newbie here. I'm in Australia. Pretty keen on everything that is happening on here … it's a very very horny site.

(PS - how do I attached a profile pic / avatar to my name. Cannot work out how to do that. Thanks.)

Welcome, how old are you? You can upload your avatar by clicking "Settings" => "My settings" => "Edit Avatar"

Welcoe, amatlock2778!

Hi, I'm a new one : ) I've found this site few days ago and i think this you guys are really cool. Maybe you don't believe but before i saw you guys i had been very scared of blood : D Nice to meet you guys and hope we can be friend : D

Welcome, Guy of Death!

Back