Daniel was absolutely cute. Thanks for posting! Beautiful grave too. Sad about Jeremy. You have a bottle in your hand at Jeremy's grave, what is it?

Im back now, my bad, i had almost a gallon of Long Island Ice Tea. It has Vodka, Tequila, Rum, Gin, Triple Sec and Coke.... I was GONE!

Wow mate, thats a lot of booze! You will damage your liver. How often do you have drinks like this?

not too often! i do love to drink though, I do not want liver damage, but sometimes it is fun to get drunk as hell.

Its fun yeah and I used to do it but since I fell in the street last year and my boyfriend had to pick me up I decided to stop it.

I felt so embarrassed when he later told me what had happened, how I collapsed in front of other people and picked me up like a ragdoll.

We drank a lot that night, I puked five times.

Has it happened to you?

oh yea dude, i used to drink so much that i would just pass out, and I have woken up to people trying to take advantage of me. I once got kicked out of a resteraunt for being loud case I was plastered.

I would love to get drunk with you and blow you.

I would aslo love to suck your toes if you allow me.

@_@ LOL it was really weird and uncomfortable to wake up to that, especially when you don't know that and are not attracted to them. It was very just chilling...

I think its hot. Your friends might have been necro if you tried to take advantage of you while you was in a coma.

more than likely, although none of them will ever admit it. i guess it is hot, i would do that to someone else, but it feels so weird when it is done to you.

I've only told my best friend that I have a "sick fetish". I told him I went to the morgue and he said "You sick fuck."

But we are still friends. He admitted to me he has fetishes too and asked me to help him.

He said he wanted me to burn him with a candle, get him drunk trough the ass and stick a bottle in his ass.

I also tied him naked on my bed. Then took photos and posted on cute dead guys.

Yup, I did that but sorry Matt, you weren't a member back then and I delted all pics on his request.

When he found out I posted his pics on the internet he tried to beat me up on the steet but I am stronger then him and he couldn't do anything.

Also, I once got a cute guy so drunk I took advantage of him and came on his head while he was in a deep coma.

I also checked his feet and tried to move him around like a dead guy.

I am very sick Matt. Very bad nutcase.

Whats the sickest thing you've ever done to a dude?

I think your friends are just as sick as we are here....trying to blow you while you was unresponsive.

I would have done it too but would be very careful not to hurt you.

Then I want to do it with me.

We will fuck each other like rabbits, day and night.

And get drunk of course.

I haven't really done anything wild or crazy, i'm actually really shy, so that holds me back quite a bit. Makes me kinda sad

Maybe its how you were brought up? Otherwise I see no reason, you are cute, smart funny...and shy?!!!

Naaah, I don't buy it.

You said you love party and booze.

LoL :)

Back