flickasfancey

Forum Newcomer
I had a boyfriend that let me do that. He would come home from work about midnight. And would lay on his bed and let me undress him. Of course I would pretend he was a car accident victim that was just wheeled into the morgue.

firmandslim

Forum Regular
I really enjoy being passive, so to be laid, nude, on a table whilst being played with would be just perfect.s1t.jpg

teardrop0001

Forum Newcomer
:kewl pics: Meatpie

Only those who have done it for real will know how hot this actually is, you just keep cummin.

I consider myself one of the lucky ones because my boyfriend allowed me to do anything with him.

I tied him and suffocated him until he almost passed out, I put bottles in his anus and sucked his toes and played morgue boy.

UOG52

UOG52
You are indeed very lucky. Having a partner who is willing to let you play out your sexual fantasies with him is something I don't have. I suspect most people don't either.

Necroman1971

Forum Newcomer
Elite Member
Only those who have done it for real will know how hot this actually is, you just keep cummin.

I consider myself one of the lucky ones because my boyfriend allowed me to do anything with him.

I tied him and suffocated him until he almost passed out, I put bottles in his anus and sucked his toes and played morgue boy.

I would LOVE for someone to do this sort of thing to me.