Hi
21 years old looking for somebody who is into extreme stuff. I've almost no limits. Planning to immigrate soon ideally to US or UK. Searching for somebody who can help with that and have some fun overtime on long term basis. Can be victim or killer. Currently in Eastern Europe. Write me on alu.tofrar@gmail.com

I am looking to be punished by an extreme sadist. My fantasy is to sign a confession with the print head of my penis for the crime of fucking a women. I would like to confess my wrong doing and willing to summit to the punsihment for my crime. First I would like my pubic bush burned. then whatever hair is left over pulled out. With my hands cuffed behind my back, I beg the punisher to nail my penis head to a wood board. Then I get caned 10 times. Then have a needle skewer though both of my balls. I would then like a ten unit hooked up with the nail and needle and have my penis and balls fry as my crime for fucking as a submissive. I am located in the northeast and willing to travel to have my fantasy full filled. please email me at saitang1975@gmail.com

I’m looking to chat to guys about snuff. I’m new to all of this - 21 yo. Tysmoke on wickr

Looking for a Sadistic Top

Masculine goodlooking bottom gay guy looking for a twisted, sadistic man to chat with and explore my brutal fantasy involving humiliation, scat and involuntary defecation/urination/ejaculation during extreme methods.

Last edited:
hardocre no limits dude here - enjoy meeting other dudes into fantasizing about us being a team and snuff fucking dudes together - amongst other things

in NYC - enjoy real time with fellows who are here, and like chatting via wickr or phone. my wickr is zeroplusbbb - feel free to hit me up, and tell me taht you are from here so i know we share common interests

Snuff fantasies
Hit me up at skype or trilliian: jeppe.jensen18. I have few limits. Into roleplays with snuff, execution, butchering, torture, incest ageplay...almost ny perv stuff

Hey there ! 20 year old wanting to play dead for someone. I love the idea of being limp and played with by someone, letting them do whatever they want to me for as long as they want. Live in East Anglia/Norwich area in the UK. PM me or message me on Kik @ shellbeokay if you're interested xxx

Heya, Anyone near the Netherlands.? Im 35 and looking to become someones victim. I got a very extensive imagination, so feel free to try and "shock" me. You can reach me on Wickr "snuffslave"

Looking for Sadist

Masculine submissive masochist cub looking for a brutal sadistic man for ultimate

Looking for OLDER....50 and older that likes realistic play.. love getting strangled for real...been hanged too. Anyone in or near Chicago? I cannot travel out of state. :(

Looking to be snuffed and eaten, not necessarily in that order.
Central Florida area, but can travel if serious... wickr: aeroxly

Back