one thing about america. We have our problems with killing but at least we are making progress about racial prejuidice.

Racism is very much alive in America and I doubt it would ever be completely eradicated, it's deeply rooted in the human brain.

There are white neighbourhoods and black neighbourhoods in every city in the US.

You got the wrong impression about me, I have friends who are gypsies. Where I live there is not a single black person so to me it's hilarious how sensitive you are on the topic.

LoL

That tells me a lot about the current situation in the US :hahahahha:

About the mass shootings at shopping malls in the US every couple of months - direct result of gun laws and the wide availablity of firearms.

The US is a nation that lives with violence every day, it's on your TV all the time.

Listen faggot you have the nerve to call someone a name

:yes:

You're beating a dead horse. He isn't going to change his views

I change my views every few months. :messy hair:

"faggot" nice choice of word in this forum....NOT!

:doggie:

Meatpie, you'd like it out in the farmlands of Iowa, Minnesota and thereabouts. It's small town, rice white USA all over the place. Minorities find it difficult to settle in small farm towns because the racial tolerance hasn't changed much since 1900. Of course they also wear the same overalls as they did then, one pair for everyday and one clean pair for church and funerals. They have little need for dentists because the chewin tobacco makes their teeth look brown and rotten anyway and they take a bath once a month whether they need it or not. They also have some of the finest women from hardy stock. Theses ladies can birth a child and keep right on hoeing the corn.

The ladies have beautiful darkly tanned skin that looks and feels like a fine saddle with plentiful folds to keep their man and six kids warm at night in the family bed. They are also great cooks who make the best fried meat, fried potatoes, fried corn, fried pies, fried cheese and fried fat you ever ate.

So, don't be afraid to sample the true white as snow, red neck culture of the midwest United States. Just don't mention your sexual preference. I don't think the last guy that came out was ever quite right even after they finally extracted that pitchfork. :Welcome buddy:

As I've said before (a long time ago), ArrowMan is 100% correct. Here in the U.S. whites have no rights, except what the "politically correct" movement gives us. All of the fringe minorities have total political and legal power over the majority. I don't "hate" other races (I actually have the hots big time for blacks), but I would love to live in a city of my own race. I would be much safer on the streets. You may hate me for saying that....but you know it's true, too.

Satanic I wanna see you naked and I want to suck your feet.

I am so proud that there are absolutely no niggers where I live.

Entire city is 99% white.

White neighbours, white people at the store.

I could never live in the United States.

I watched CNN and they showed a Walmart in NYC and the shoppers were all black. I would get depressed in such a situation, sorry. I like to be with white people.

The only black I have ever seen were trourists from the US.

Maybe you are used to them, I am not.

Racism is wrong but you can hardly change my view with your rants.

And yeah Asians are not cute either.

Also flaming is not allowed in this section.

Do it in F/H and tell me a I am a fucking bigot racist faggot whatever but not here.

Anyone who breaks this rule will be get banned, nigger or not I don't care.
I know this is a serious conversation, but Meatpie, I gotta str8n you out. There are no, absolutely no Walmarts in NYC. I live there, I would know. It is a store for poor people or people with no taste.

OK. If I lived in the US I would shop at Walmart. :hahahahha:

I have no idea, other dudes say they live in NYC and shop at Walmart. :noidea:

Back