Regardless of the reason behind it, it will definitely offend people.

I mentioned this, but this fascination about dead bodies "definitely offend" most people. I am not saying using a N-word is excusable. But I am not sure how much you can question offensiveness when you are into something that are highly offensive or disgusting to the public. A gentle necrophile?

Degradation of anyone in any form even if their dead.
Is disprespectful.
Pure and simple.

Disrespectful? Maybe. But Many people consider posting pictures of dead people and fantasizing about them "disrespectful". Pure and simple.

Anyways, I like bad boys. Gangbangers, squids or whatever. When they die doing something stupid like pulling a wheelie and being chased by popo, people say something horrible, like they deserved it or what not. I don't agree with these people and I simply won't say anything bad about the dead. The dead cannot defend himself. But at the same time, these horrible comments turn me on. Dunno, maybe because the bad boy rating goes up for the dude?

Then again, this is all fantasy. I have no intention to date criminals or drug users :sm (41):

Thank you, PieMan, for your empathy and support. I am not saying all of anyone are bad, just that more often than not minorities here in the U S of A at least are often known to cause many, many serious criminal-related problems for the law-abiding.

As this topic seems to be causing much consternation...I suggest just leaving it to rest in peace.

Just sharing my honest experiences in my own neighborhood, and BELIEVE ME, none of YOUS would want to have to live like I did last summer and how it is turning out this summer here.

Moving is not as easy as it sounds; home is bought and paid for, beautiful property, everything I want and need here. Just some of the neighbors are so rotten, stinking BADD ASSES !

Well, such is life. HEY, under FLAME....idea is to start a thread about "our neighbors." I am sure I am not the only guy who has and has had NEIGHBORS from HELL !

:sad02::facepalm::sm (41)::(

I live in a factory/mill town about 200 miles from Chicago that is about 90% white. Most of the problems here come people we call white trash. They are as bad, if not worse, than the Arrowman's neighbors. I'm white btw.

Wow! Meatie sure tapped a powder keg with the "N Word", but I have to agree with him 100%. I live in Albany, New York, with a population about 30% black. Almost every day there are savage acts of violence by blacks on innocent whites. We are so conditioned to be "politically correct" that we're branded racist simply for fighting back. I wear a patch on my jacket that says simply "White Pride World Wide", and I am always called racist for it. I guess everyone else is allowed to be proud of their race....except us whites. If you don't live in the US you can't understand the racial turmoil we have here. And if you don't live in Meatie's country you can't understand his situation, either. It's not about hatred of others, it's about pride in ourselves. Peace to all. God love you.

Sorry to hear you are having problems with those fucking niggerjew neighbours you describe Arrow.

Hope they all die in the current gang warfare that is waged in Chicagoland.

Is it possible for you to move out to a white neighbourhood?

These creatures should be exterminated.

Their activities include stealing, being cheap, complaining (about slavery), complaining (about not having enough money), smoking weed, listening to shit music (such as rap, jewish music, or jewish rap).

well, thank god none of of us have to leave in fucking Bulgaria where white assholes like meatpie can't even hold a job in a morgue.

I mean if you can't get along with corpses what does that say about you?

Hey JimPiano ....

Many of us are only expressing what we truly experience here in the U S of A regarding minorities. Not all are troublesome, but many in fact ARE.

IN fact, out of of every three male blacks between the ages of 18 to 24 are involved in a significant way with the criminal justice system. ONE THIRD.

THAT is significant ... and it is FACTUAL.

And I know from experience, living next door last summer to druggie black gang-bangers from hell who every other word was "F" this and "F" that and "YOU BITCH" and they even called themselves "YOU BAD ASS N"...all as they smoked weed all night, screwed in the driveway while their infants cried unattended in cars and inside their apt, shot heroin....and then covered my lawn with used condoms and my porch with junk food trash.

I never said ONE nasty word to them, NEVER....I tried to be nice to them, say "hello"..."hey, I am trying to sleep, could you hold it down?" Answer back from them, about 15 of them: "FUCK YOU !"

NOT all blacks are problematic, as not all whites are angels. There are GOOD and BAD in ALL races.

Now I don't think PieMan should be called an "asshole" and his country degraded. That is really mean-spirited and ugly...and I must say, if you are so unhappy here, then you should be asked to leave now, as you are showing yourself as not the kind of cordial guy that CDG seeks, desires or wants.

:sm::sm::sm::sm:

Last edited:
No comment.
This is stupid.

well, thank god none of of us have to leave in fucking Bulgaria where white assholes like meatpie can't even hold a job in a morgue.

You are indeed lucky not to live in Bulgaria where you would be beaten to pulp on a regular basis because of your big nigger mouth.

On this board we have corpses, racism and flaming.

Anyone who is not comfortable with that should consider moving to kiuma.

Meatpie, on this board we don't have flaming, except in the Basement - let's keep it that way.
We also have plenty of non-European members, including some really good posters - let's keep it that way.
Which means laying off any seriously racist comments that insult those members - just as most of us don't stick around and certainly don't post our best stuff on seriously-homophobic sites.
Arrow, sorry you've had such trouble with your neighbours - you don't deserve it. I've had bad neighbours in the past - as it happens they've been white, just as my good neigbours now are mainly white. It's a bad person thing, not a race thing!

Mild flaming is healthy, look how many replies we got from lurkers.

I can't hide who I am just because some of you don't like what I say, I won't pretend only to make you feel more comfortable.

No,
Meatpie.
It isn't.
I agree.
Keep it in the basement.

I mean if you can't get along with corpses what does that say about you?

I shouldn't drag the whole discussion, but you really haven't answered my question: Why are you even here? I don't agree with MP sometimes (I think he know this, too), but I won't diss him like you did because this is his forum. If you think you are such a man of honor, then get the fuck out of here and don't come back.

I live in a factory/mill town about 200 miles from Chicago that is about 90% white. Most of the problems here come people we call white trash. They are as bad, if not worse, than the Arrowman's neighbors. I'm white btw.
THANK YOU!!!

Why do you have to use that word to describe this deceased young man??? You need to stop and think about what you said.

one thing about america .We have our problems with killing but at least we are making progress about racial prejuidice. We dont have ethnic cleansing like they had in europe .And at least we have made great progress taking that word out of use.If you want to be accepted then you have to accpet other people.Unless you are jealous or am in fear but even that now the fear is gone.There is a saying here for women once you go black you never go back

There is no place for this kind of talk Listen faggot you have the nerve to call someone a name and you our money for your private site Well kiss my ass

You're beating a dead horse. He isn't going to change his views you guys, that's fine, he's allowed to have them. I just find it ironic that you would think racism wouldn't exist in a community as this, but it does.

Back