Mike803
Forum Regular
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2011
- Messages
- 230
- Location
- New Castle, Delaware USA
Maybe because you're not acting?
I’m a groan man. Why do I act like this?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Maybe because you're not acting?
I’m a groan man. Why do I act like this?
Yeah really hot!!!! I would shoot my cum the whole day where I can play with your Dead Body!!!A few of me playing dead. Sorry, I don't have a mortuary to pose in yet
Waiting for the photo of ricks cold corpse, perhaps I can find his grave in Dallas and dig him up and be the one to eat his feet...
His body was cremated in Milwaukee, WI. He NEVER RESIDED in Dallas, Texas: all a part of the huge hoax he perpetrated.His name was Richard Bubolz yet I haven't found an obituary so maybe it isn't his real last name
What I was told is he was cremated, his new boyfriend had found his corpse sitting in his armchair barefoot and coldWaiting for the photo of ricks cold corpse, perhaps I can find his grave in Dallas and dig him up and be the one to eat his feet...
His name was Richard Bubolz yet I haven't found an obituary so maybe it isn't his real last name
Thanks @MeatpieYes you are. And we are happy to have you as a member and enjoy your postings.
DamnnWhat I was told is he was cremated, his new boyfriend had found his corpse sitting in his armchair barefoot and cold
why the hell didn't his boyfriend take a picture?You are very handsome my friend!! Id love to have you over to help me eat a teenage white boy
I make really good tacos. How about a fiesta on Cinco De Mayo? You bring the boy, I’ll bring the margaritas.You are very handsome my friend!! Id love to have you over to help me eat a teenage white boy
... but if you want to know, you can write me a message either! Like you see, I'm new here and curious about what's going on here - and also kinda clueless yet. 
Take off your boots and show your feet clearly, yo would drive Meatpie crazy in lust for you.