A few of me playing dead. Sorry, I don't have a mortuary to pose in yet
Yeah really hot!!!! I would shoot my cum the whole day where I can play with your Dead Body!!!
 
Waiting for the photo of ricks cold corpse, perhaps I can find his grave in Dallas and dig him up and be the one to eat his feet...
His name was Richard Bubolz yet I haven't found an obituary so maybe it isn't his real last name
His body was cremated in Milwaukee, WI. He NEVER RESIDED in Dallas, Texas: all a part of the huge hoax he perpetrated.
 
Waiting for the photo of ricks cold corpse, perhaps I can find his grave in Dallas and dig him up and be the one to eat his feet...
His name was Richard Bubolz yet I haven't found an obituary so maybe it isn't his real last name
What I was told is he was cremated, his new boyfriend had found his corpse sitting in his armchair barefoot and cold
 
What I was told is he was cremated, his new boyfriend had found his corpse sitting in his armchair barefoot and cold
Damnn :drool: why the hell didn't his boyfriend take a picture?
 
The first one is a new pic and the second was made 1 y. ago :giggle:... I don't know if I am good ad acting :ROFLMAO:. well... is there a place, I can introduce myself? this could be interesting maybe for some, because there's something"special" about me :tognue2:... but if you want to know, you can write me a message either! Like you see, I'm new here and curious about what's going on here - and also kinda clueless yet. :dunno:

 
You are a very beautiful guy can we see more please?
 
Unreal and super hot but you are too shy hope we can see the soldier naked one day.
 
Back
Top