Hello. I'm new here. I'm 35, I'm in good shape. I would gladly give himself into the hands of a person who knows what he wants. Unfortunately, I`m from the CIS region, so my relocation is limited. But for a change, why not? I hope no one minds.

:Welcome buddy:

And don't worry about where you live. A motivated killer will find a way to accommodate you!

Hello everyone! I’m 33, tall, slender body. I’ve been exploring a lot and have found I really love watching blood spill/spurt out of a hot guy. I just love all the red. Also really into morgue shots and autopsies, dead bodies of skinny boys or old grandpas. I’m keeping an open mind as I explore more 😋

Hello everyone . My name is Jenns . UBOREME is my Cali license plate . So I have made it my user name on everything. Other then that . The reason I wanted to be here is I believe we have some things in common. You all really like dick and I too love them . As well as the twisted gore fantasy and reality sides . Can you tell me about the posting having more abilities to view content. I seen a thread about a guy has his dates pose dead for him . I likes that so much that I started thinking about posing dead in various locations around town . Would this be of any interest to anyone. Other then the mentioned I am thrilled to be here and enjoy all that is offered. Thanks everyone for your contributions.

Randomly scrolling the internet. Must have been fate. The site is . net and can not be found on with Cutedeadguys.com lol. Go figure

Most of us were originally on ogrish and then moved here when it shut down. We also shared mods with kiuma.

So you have a long history in the genre. That's nice.

:super happy:

Hey all. 25 from the UK exploring my playing dead jurney. Heres a pic of e playing dead in the woods. My killer had a foot fetish and removed my shoes and socks to see my dead bare feet.

Most of us were originally on ogrish and then moved here when it shut down. We also shared mods with kiuma.

So you have a long history in the genre. That's nice.

:super happy:
Kiuma was very raw and pulled, no punches. Orgrish was my go, too, after kiuma was shut down. I do not think it was up long . Enough for me anyway. Yes, I have been in to this for a while and definitely seen some Shit. I tell people I could watch a chick getting her scull smashed in with a 12 gauge over watching a grasshopper give live birth. That's where I draw the line

Back