Status
Not open for further replies.
Half naked woman in pink underwear shot in head.

30-year-old woman killed in car crash in Brazil.

242245121_6612ba27-f8c0-4c9e-863a-edaa17560f6c.jpg

Chinese(?) girl found hanging naked.

Pregnant mother-of-three Leslie Rosado, 36 shot dead by off-duty cop in the Dominican Republic after she rear-ended his motorcycle in hit-and-run

A pregnant mother-of-three was gunned down by an off-duty police officer earlier this month in the Dominican Republic after she reportedly fled the scene of a hit-and-run accident, sparking mass outrage in the Caribbean nation.

Leslie Rosado, 36, was killed by police corporal Janli Disla Batista in the town of Boca Chica on Saturday night after she left her father's birthday party.

According to a preliminary police report, Rosado rear-ended Disla Batista's motorcycle, knocking him, his wife and their children to the pavement and sped away.

'The corporal, while chasing the vehicle, fired the shots that caused this unfortunate event,' National Police spokeswoman Ana Jiménez Cruceta said Sunday

Surveillance video showed Rosado driving her white Mercedes Benz SUV with Disla Batista and another individual he had flagged down chasing after her. A truck, which appears to be part of the police fleet, is also seeing trailing Disla and Rosado.

A witness, who remained anonymous, told Dominican newspaper Diario Libre, that Disla Batista furiously approached Rosado's vehicle and started punching it before he stepped up to the driver's side window and opened fire, striking her in the head.

'When the policeman shoots and breaks the window of the jeep, which was dark (tinted), he realizes that it was a woman, he took her out on his arm and got on a motorcycle and took her to the municipal hospital,' the witness said.

Disla Batista was placed under arrest at the hospital.

Rosado was driving back to her home in the National District when the incident first unfolded.

Another witness told newspaper Listin Diario that Disla Batista broke back window as the law enforcement agents looked on.

Chinese(?) girl found hanging naked.

Attractive young miss. Very nice rack, particularly for an Asian woman. Strange she is found naked like this, which points to a sexual motive. Auto erotic thrills gone bad? My vote is suicide, stripping first so as to shock those who would find her.

Last edited:
meatpie, thank you for bringing us the Chinese morgue, we will always support you!

Abuse of Dead Female PKK soldier.

I love to see panties pulled down to expose the nether regions. What is he doing to her pretty bum? Nice vulva, but doubt she is getting any clit stimulation from that muzzle. Panties are nicely pissed, too. Bet the aroma would take your head off.

Indian woman hangs self on ceiling fan.

Only a woman would try to use a ceiling fan as a suspension point. Usually, there isn't much hold them in. When the noose closed in she tried like hell to get back on the table, but her delicate feet kept slipping off.

Wtf Meat-Pie.
Digging dead vagina now?
Hey, we're all pervos here. I started out as straight, but trying to find an imaginative, erotic female to enjoy my fantasies of piss and hanging is really, really tough. Date this one hot chick for a while, absolute beauty. After getting to know her for a while, and expanding her horizons, I took out a nice hangman's noose and some rope. She fled like a raped date. I've hung a few girls, and many loved it, if they weren't all hung up about being a politically correct feminist type. Not finding my lady love, I began to explore Gay male sexuality, and found that while not always, many were straight guys struggling to find a necro girl, themselves. More Gay guys than any females are open to and turned on by necro play time. I soon learned to love the taste of cum, the pounded ass, and the thrill of forced piss drinking. My first Gay Fetomaniac partner was a beautiful man in his thirties. I once asked him if he was ever turned on by a girl, and he wrinkled his nose and shook his head. He looked at me the way I admire a pretty feminine body. Trouble was, he fell in love, and that spooked my stupid straight ass. While I loved the awesome hangings, enemas, anal beads, and piss drinking, cum swallowing, all while giving and receiving bondage (he was a rare thing: a switch), I could not find romance in him. Like a puking stupid moron I dumped him, and regretted I just didn't accept his man love for what he was: a 100% Gay man with a brilliant mind. I have spent years trying to find him, but he long since packed up his kit and left the area. HMU. I'll take male or female, and enjoy either or with unabashed enthusiasm. jmcneal61@hotmail.com.

Snuffx forum now redirects to CDG and we have members from there who asked us if we could open a thread on CDG where we will post dead girls.

Its just a single thread, no big deal.

If snuffx reopens I will post there.

Google snuffx forum and check for yourself.
This is a fabulous thread for bi Fet Life dudes like me. I love wet pussy, but I learned early in life that hard cock and the taste of sperm is just as fabulous, just different. HMU. Jmcneal61@hotmail.com. All kinks, all genders, welcomed and appreciated for who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back