Status
Not open for further replies.
Very bloated woman dead in bed.

CFF3azA.jpg

The previous pictures belong to Lisa McPherson, it seems that she died because of a secret initiation rite by a sect or something like that. Posted here just in case this classic online set wouldn't have been watched by any member of the community before.

It's incredible how jelousy and depression can make a politician gets suicided. This one was 36yr old and was from Camboya. She was really pretty and looking for another man would have been better for her. Nonetheless, what if was she looking for a dead man in a morgue? ;)

accused of being vietcon sympathizer.
I simply found it over there and posted it as material presumibly matching with the criteria of this forum room. I don't know why these people dead in these pictures apart from being victims of a war. Not aim of showing any political view.

Assortement of death women above. Anyway, I have a philosophical question for us. Why do we like death? For me it's a way of erasing my internal animal in a safe way to act normally in real life. What is your theory dear forum friends?

Pharmacy employee found executed by CJNG cartel in Mexico with huge note left next to the body.

stAHgOK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back