Adam, Hangtime - yes, we should dance together!

In a large battle charging the enemy line shot several times in the chest falling crying out loudly pissing and ejeculating into my kilts inner apron as I hit the hard ground sprawled and die lying there mouth and eyes open staring up , kilt thrown up hard manhood on display

What a sexy death ... can I join you?

What a sexy death ... can I join you?

Aye welcome to join a Scots regiment and fight and die alongside me - there's plenty of room in the battlefield trench grave to fill after a battle with our corpses buried in rows of 20 usually 3 deep.

Aye could do a military prison ate hanging - it's very sparse Love the hanging scene in Dirty Dozen and the real ones of Nazis at Nuremberg Would prefer to execute by firing squad - proper military justice

Aye you would be hanged where captured after interrogation with no ceremony just strung up Hanging in a military prison is very sparse quick and efficient

Hmmmm.....I wonder if I am good enough KiltedSoilder might let me be his apprentice?:bow:

Aye can teach you the drills Hanging is a dishonourable death so the ceremony is minimal and the prisoner hanged in loose clothing with a hood A firing squad has more drill and ceremonial and is a more honourable death - the man being executed is usually in uniform and should die bravely without complaint In both cases the body is usually stripped an buried immediately in unconsecrated ground nearby.

I would want to be cannibalised... to be put in a vat or tub of water which slowly heats to a boil as I jack off, just as the heat gets unbearable I am forced under and cum as I drown.

For me, Aztec heart removal, and see my heart beating in the executor's hand before I die.

Beheaded is very attracting to me... feeling the sharp blade and knowing it will be finished very soon. But it is too fast for me. And not enough painful. I like pain and I want to die in a very painful way.

The feeling I enjoy the most is putting needles through my dickhead and nipples. I realized that when I got my Prince Albert. The feeling of the needle through my dick was painful, but I really liked it, my dick was hard within seconds. I started to do some playing with needles. I also like the feeling of being tattooed. The feeling around the nipples is absolutely incredible, and it take more time than piercing. This is real torture and I like it.

So I want my death to be slow and painful... it starts by a very long session of torture by needles, whips, knifes... After a few hours, I want my genitals to be removed, then to be tortured a few hours. The last part is to be crucified and burned. No fire acccelerator. I want it to be long and painful. I want to feel my skin melting.

I hope my fantasy will soon become a reality.

Back