You've just finished a steak or meat dish that you found delicious. You were then told convincingly that what you just ate was manmeat.
What would your reaction be?

This question is suggested by a true life experience I had some time ago.

I would say, "what you waitin' for cowboy, bring me more!" :hahahahha:

Was it just a joke someone played on you, Noose, and you felt they were not kidding? What was your reaction, may I ask? :not sure:

You've just finished a steak or meat dish that you found delicious. You were then told convincingly that what you just ate was manmeat.
What would your reaction be?

This question is suggested by a true life experience I had some time ago.
at first , i want be sur, than the steak is a piece of lp meat !

Last edited:
I would say, "what you waitin' for cowboy, bring me more!" :hahahahha:

Was it just a joke someone played on you, Noose, and you felt they were not kidding? What was your reaction, may I ask? :not sure:

It didn't happen as stated but the idea was suggested by something similar. Just got Me thinking, what if?

How about the foreskin from a circumcision? Though I'm not in favor of circumcision, if they're just going to toss it out (or sell it to pharmaceutical companies from what I hear) would anyone find it hot to eat that?

During my high school I read somewhere that natives from Fiji ( cannibals) described the taste of different victims according to their nationalities. I remember it clearly that they dont like american's or white for that matter because they're NOT TASTY and the meat are tough... while they prefer Japanese to all other nationalities because their flesh are tasty and not to much tough to chew. I also remember they said some nationals are salty compare to others. Those Fiji cannibals captured sailors and navigators from different countries during the onset of exploration by the Europeans.

Well... i wanna taste japanese for sure. Japanese themselves are cannibals during the World War 2 and they like the liver of captured american pilots. I found also an article in which it describe the cannibal victim's remains (australian soldier). It says " ONLY THE HEAD AND THE FOOT LEFT UNTOUCH" Meaning everything were devoured.... including the penis and the testicles... yummy! They found beside the body a tin can where they cooked the flesh.

Back