Brian2012

Forum Veteran
Young Guy

Nice young guy who would make a perfect corpse.

Can imagine him lying dead in his underwear after being strangled.

What would you do to with/to him?

tumblr_ma5npc3MGa1r8x9g8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9wc0rtka31r8x9g8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ma3n8zaQeC1r8x9g8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9wc49ExPh1r8x9g8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ma5nhsuM7o1r8x9g8o1_1280.jpg

Hope you enjoy.
Feed back would be welcomed

wow great looking dude! i would have him get drunk and pass out and I'd be at his feet all day!

Put him in a noose, lift him to his toes while making out with him. His chest heaving against mine. I lift him off his toes his tongue forced into my mouth, I suck it gently, feeling his weak gasps of air and coughs on my lips, I kiss my way down his quivering body, to his shimmering precum dripping cock, sucking it deeply, until he gushes forth, body shuddering, as his hot body goes limp I bring him down holding him tight kissing his cute lips, feeling him breathe, running my hands through his pubic hair.

Put him in a noose, lift him to his toes while making out with him. His chest heaving against mine. I lift him off his toes his tongue forced into my mouth, I suck it gently, feeling his weak gasps of air and coughs on my lips, I kiss my way down his quivering body, to his shimmering precum dripping cock, sucking it deeply, until he gushes forth, body shuddering, as his hot body goes limp I bring him down holding him tight kissing his cute lips, feeling him breathe, running my hands through his pubic hair.

(sorry for hijacking your story lol) I press my hand on his throat, he is too weak to fight me as I push down. I keep kissing him and moving my hands over his pubic hair and shaft. He is getting harder as he gasps for air. He comes again, his eyes roll back, as he exhales the remainder of his breath. I take my hand off his throat and kiss him deeply. His cock starts to go limp, I don't feel a pulse near his balls. I get on my knees and start compressing his strong, firm chest, counting to thirty. His hard, naked body shakes under my arms. I open his mouth wide and seal mine over his as I breathe for him. I perform cycle after cycle of CPR until I bring him back...then I do it again :aha:

1. Tie him and his GF up.
2. Force him to swallow an erection drug.
3. Force him to swallow an drug which would temperaly parralize him from the neck and down.
4. Untie his devenceless body. Strip him up on his fancy Ck underwear.
5. Play with the erected prick in his briefs in front of his GF
6. Make him cum in his underwear.
7. Strip him totally naked.
8. Fuck him. Deep. Bare. In front of his Gf

Next... ;)

Back