This. Is. TOO. Hot.

I love the picture scene when the dead guy is face downward on the ground, showing his great ass. The police officers are staying there, nearby that corpse. Fap fap fap.

Great pics! Thanks:excellent:

Last edited:
Great shots thanks , Shameless is a great series .

They are not police officers, the dead guy was sleeping with a drug lord's daughter and the father shot him. they then come back and cut him up and dump him in a boat.

They are not police officers, the dead guy was sleeping with a drug lord's daughter and the father shot him. they then come back and cut him up and dump him in a boat.

It is more exciting then.

Shameless

'Marco' was in three episodes, last two he is mostly naked. After they kill him, they remove his teeth with pliers so he can't be identified, then they saw him up into pieces; bag them and weight them down......then thrown in lake Michigan. Marco is so handsome Read the subtitles, the killers spoke Portuguese

Ok,, now HOW does this link work?
Can I simply watch the episode, or do I have to download endless
software and agree to have a bunch of crap installed on my machine first?
Waaayyyy complicated, just wanted to see the episode.

'Marco' was in three episodes, last two he is mostly naked. After they kill him, they remove his teeth with pliers so he can't be identified, then they saw him up into pieces; bag them and weight them down......then thrown in lake Michigan. Marco is so handsome Read the subtitles, the killers spoke Portuguese

wow sounds like a great episode!

Back