Meatpie, get well soon. You've got a lot of friends here, and we're all thinking of you. xx

get well soon darling! o know you will :')

Hey MeatPie - we need you we love you. Get better. You just gotta Live long and prosper.

Meatpie - We are all missing you m8 - get well, & hurry back to us.

Has anyone had a progress report?

jon

I heard from Pieman that he is out of the hospital and on his way home.

He said he will try to get online, but I think he is resting and recovering before he comes on!!!

"MeatPie is seriously ill with a respiratory illness with symptoms of extended fever, profound breathing difficulties and extreme weakness."

Over here we call that AIDS........

Over here we call such answers here plain stupid reasoning.

No it isn't AIDS, hepatitis or any other nasty STD.

Sorry Sweetness, I always put a rubber on and wouldn't touch a blob like you with a stick.

am alive and kicking and back online. :sm (42): Thanks all for your replies, and esp the the mod team and my dear friend Arrow who started this thread so that people know why I can't reply to messages. Thank you Arrow!

I have a very bad cough but all the doctors said I will make a full recovery.

The warmest welcome back, mon ami de cour.
Even though I was certain you would return, it's a relief to see you again - especially when we know thatt the flood of pictures, videos and more won't wane for at least another day.

Savour life, enjoy death.

Welcome back Meatpie, glad you're OK. Well, Okish from the sound of it - get yourself bsck to full beaming good health soon, kiddo!

Thanks guys, I take my pills and really hope I will improve soon, being ill sucks big time.

I had no energy to go out shopping even.

I want you to fuck my hairy dead body, suffocate me and puncture my anus and eat my feet.

I will be your dream dead toy boy.

FOREVER.

May i go with you? :D

Indeed... excellent news to have you back here Meatpie... the symptoms makes me think about you catched flu (AH1N1 ... Swine Flu... Mexican Flu) :D Get some rest and you will be fully recovered very soon :D

Back