I'm gonna need a kennel :)

why bro? I thought you liked traveling in my oversized suitcase

:sm (52): ~ OwoooooooooOooooo

I'm 6'2, you're gonna need a BIG oversize suitcase for me. :wink2:

Hell yeah Pup, I got ya covered....

Oh, when we get back to the states, I had this built for ya...

The first cage got a carry bar! :)

Hell yeah Pup, I got ya covered....

Oh, when we get back to the states, I had this built for ya...

I don't know, it looks too big, even empty, to carry...ok except for you CJ. I seen your biceps so I know you can do it. I like the top cage better. Do I get a doggy bed with that? :wink2::lokum (6):

Now that I think about it, I like the bottom one too. Lotta room to drag some fresh deader (college track team jock) meat inside, and stretch em out and get to some serious play. Two sides to that cage. Maybe you can take one side, I can take one side, we get some fresh kill and can watch each other, comparing technique. Yea, like I got technique...but that's something you and Arrow can teach this pup :)

well I don't want to hijack this thread, cause we have a way of doing that, so this will be my last post on the subject (in this thread)~ but I plan on getting you a playmate...so the room is needed.
And hell yeah, I can lift that first cage, but I got wheels put on it for easy transport.
Oh bro, when them passed out jocks wake up and find themselves caged up next to a hungry HellPup their expressiosn will be priceless...:sm (52):

Why Mealpie topic has cage on this page.555

I glad to see you are better now.
You are my clone in Europe version.(Others tell me like this.)

meatpie.... get well soon... listen to the doctors please... take care of youself..

Yeah, not dead yet but thanks for the concern, what wonderful caring members we have here :shuffle:

Sorry to hear that you were sick while I was out of town. i am glad you escaped from the Hospital and are now on the mend. Take your time getting well. People should not jump to conclusions such you had an STD etc. Your symptoms sounded similar to pneumonia also but that was not mentioned. Glad to see you online. We need our fearless leader here at home on CDG! As far as the ride back, I would have let you ride back in my ass!

Sorry for meat wish he health soon and back my best wishes for recovery meat take care u self

Say it ain't so Joe! This is not current news though right? Meatpie, you know how I feel about you--stay healthy! :)

New you couldn't keep a good man down, glad to here you are up and well, keep on shaggin my friend.
Cheers Darkside.

I've been away for a few days so I'm just now seeing this thread. I'm glad you're back home and doing well Meatpie!!! Here's to a speedy recovery!!!

Glad to see you're OK. It can take some time to get completely over it. To help keep the flu bug away, perhaps you should eat some vegetables with all of that meat you like. :)

Back