we better stop, I got so hard I have to cum now because of you...

ohhhh.....

sorry, I was on the phone...

I was so horny I called a guy and wanted to date him...

why aren't you here feet, this internet thing drives me crazy...

we drive each other insane by posting crazy shit..but in reality all we got is a pc...

I hate that.

i know meat, i know, i want to fucking be with you, play dead for each other, put toe tags on and cum so much i dry out

Oh man....yes that would be awesome.

I gotta go now, I am dating some alive guy he just called me.

I so want him ...you know.

I would toe-tag him, wash him, get him nice clean black sockss...

Anyone, I hope I get my chance at life and manage to that one day - check my post in "general Discussion"

Laterz mate!!!

oh how shit, so you just all rot? poor things. we need to get you set up with some embalmings..

YES. Some dudes get burnt as well :( Terrible, isn't it.

Come rescue me mate, embalm me before they burn me like trash..

meatpie are you likely to be cremated? fuck imagine burning a cute dead guy, why oh why? also, its fucking awful for the environment. Then there are 2 other ideas which are trying to replace cremation which is just as bad- one is freezing the body with liquid nitrogen and then crushing it, putting the crushed corpse in a box and using it as compost, the other is putting the body in an alkaline bath, then boiling it to 300 degrees, and everything except the bones turns to clear liquid. the bones are then crushed.

what the fuck is the world coming to?!

horrific.

Yes, mom and dad will probably cremete me if I were to croak one of these days :(

you've got to tell them you don't want it. I hate cremation. You should protest by haunting them if you croak!

I will rescue you, even if it means working at Sofia crematorium, stealing your coffin after the service and taking you back to scotland with me. Your mum and dad will get a pot of ashes from a homeless guy or something, they'll never know.

my parents would probably cremate me too, even though I don't want it and they know. My boyfriend would tell them not to, but they wouldn't listen to him. He will probably get burned too if we don't sort out a will.

Everyone getting burned and ruining the environment, ruining cute dead guys. Its just like people say, if we cremate it will be as if they never existed and we can sweep all of this death stuff under the carpet. It can also be done cheaply. Cheap isn't good though, we know that meatpie!

Last edited:
problem is there is no more free space for graves in Sofia and its fucking expensive to get a grave.

We have a grave of my granny and grandpa but if I croak now it will be too soon and they won't let me get buried in the same grave...

so my parents will burn me. :(

HELP FEET!!!

MOVE TO SCOTLAND AND WE SHALL BUILD OUR MAUSELEUM!!!!!!!!!!! You shall lie in a glass casket like lenin dear!

do you want me to leave you pale, or do you want your embalming to make you life like?
i'll rub cum into your toes every day to stop them drying out man.

Please do dude. I hate pale cold toes. I sometimes get cold feet and I hate it.

Will my toes be pale and stiff?

No please, I want them pink and soft..can you do that for me?

when you first go on the slab you will be full of rigor mortis, pale and stiff, and ice cold. I will then spend a couple of hours massaging you, releasing the rigor from every inch of your body.

Then I will call in an expert embalmer who will preserve you to be pink and soft as you wish. Every year I will have your body serviced like Lenin's is. I will moisturize you every day, from head to foot and dress you in clean clothes. I will have sex with you tenderly every night, some nights I may even sleep the whole night with your corpse in my bed.

I don't anyone to touch me except you and Dark...:(

I'm sorry meatpie, I just couldn't perform the embalming, would you allow us to hire an embalmer? We'll make sure he wears gloves and doesn't get to see you naked. We'll make sure you're all clean before he gets here, don't you worry. I hope your spirit will haunt us to watch the whole process man.

Back