Brian2012

Forum Veteran
Chapter 1. Ethan's Scams Catch Him Out
Christmas was coming and with it, the spirit of giving and joy. But for some, it brought something far less pleasant: Bad Santa. Bad Santa was a mysterious entity that seemed to bring only terror in its wake.

It wasn't long before rumors began to spread like wildfire about Bad Santa – an evil entity that abducted young men who had done wrong and sinned and then tortured them before killing them in horrific ways.

On Christmas Eve, when most were gathering around their trees and singing carols with family members they loved dearly, Bad Santa made his presence known once more.

Ethan was an 18 year old man who had an infectious passion for skateboarding. He had spent years perfecting his skills, tirelessly practicing his tricks in the local skate park and exploring the streets with his board.

Ethan's life, however, wasn't all smooth rides and kickflips. Despite his undeniable talent, he found himself facing a difficult financial situation. His parents had recently fallen into hard times, struggling to make ends meet, and Ethan yearned to contribute his share to the family's expenses. Determined to find a solution, he brainstormed various ideas.

One evening, while scrolling through social media, Ethan stumbled upon an article discussing unconventional ways to earn money online. His eyes widened as he read about people using platforms like Only Fans to share exclusive content and build a dedicated following. Intrigued, he saw an opportunity to leverage his skills and creativity to generate an income.

With a mix of excitement and nervousness, Ethan decided to take the plunge. He created an Only Fans account and began the process of sharing sexually explicit photos of himself.

To his delight, Ethan's Only Fans account gained traction faster than he could have imagined.

As his following grew, Ethan found himself interacting with fans from all walks of life. They left encouraging comments about how sexy he was an even offered to pay more for exclusive photos only they could see. Although Ethan found a way that he could use that to his own advantage.

Elsewhere at an unknown location Bad Santa stood in front of his giant computer, inside where the thousands of names of potential young men that Bad Santa could snare. He pressed the random name selector and watched as the name of the young man he was to torture and kill flashed on the screen.

Ethan now stood at home performing a naked cam session for a number of his followers. However, what he hadn’t told his followers was that there was going to be a charge to watch the show.

A number of his subscribers were unhappy with this change in the young man’s behavior. It didn’t help that Ethan was now posting photos of himself around expensive cars which quickly led to the young content creator getting called a scam artist.

Ethan now relaxed back at home, he’d had thirty people subscribed to his show and with each one paying a hundred bucks each he chuckled to himself knowing he had made a good amount of money.

he stretched out on the couch in the living room, flipping through channels on the TV.

Suddenly, the room went dark as if there was a power cut. Ethan fumbled for the remote to turn on a lamp but before he could do that, there was a loud "Ho! Ho! Ho!" filling the room. Ethan was startled and sat upright on the couch.

Standing in front of him was a man in a shabby Santa costume, his face painted with black and green patches. "Who are you? What do you want?" Ethan asked, his heart racing.

"I am Bad Santa, and I have come to take you with me," the man said with an evil grin.

"Take me where? Why?" Ethan asked as he slowly backed up towards the wall.

Bad Santa took out a small pouch and blew some dust into Ethan's face. Ethan tried to rub his eyes, but the dust made him dizzy, and he stumbled and fell on the couch.

Bad Santa looked down at Ethan and chuckled as he slung the unconscious young man over his shoulder clicked his fingers and left the room.

“Come on guys. The boss is on his way back.” Roger the head elf shouted “Let’s get ready. Coz if we show we care he may let us have some fun.”

The other Elf’s hurried and worked hard anticipating Bad Santa’s arrival and eager to see who he had snatched tonight.

Nobody knew where Bad Santa’s lair was located, no one had lived long enough or even escaped to tell anybody.

However deep in the Forest in an unknown location Bad Santa transported into the grand hall with Ethan still slung over his shoulder.

“Ok everyone come around.” bad Santa barked “Here’s tonight’s fun. His name is Ethan and you’re going to enjoy what I have in store for him and maybe you.”

With that Ethan was placed on the floor as the elf’s gathered around to inspect the unconscious young man.

“Hmmm he looks sexy.” “What a good-looking young man.” “Nice selection.” We’re just some of the quotes the Elf’s said as they prodded and inspected Ethan as they tied him to a large piece of wood.

But the Elf’s soon backed off when Ethan began to regain consciousness as he let out a groan.

"What happened? Where am I?" Ethan asked, trying to get up but realizing his hands were tied.

"You're in my lair," said a deep voice from behind him. Turning his head, Ethan saw Bad Santa sitting on a throne made of mangled iron rods and rusty nails.

Ethan's heart raced as he realized that he was in serious trouble. He tried to break free from the ropes, but they were too tight.

"Why did you bring me here? Let me go!" Ethan pleaded, his voice trembling with fear as he struggled to free his hands.

"But I need you, Ethan," Bad Santa responded. "You see, You’re the lucky one that has been chosen.”

“Please let me go.” Ethan begged “this can’t be happening. This is a dream. You’re no more than a myth.”

The helpless young man closed his eyes as he repeated this isn’t real. This isn’t real.”

Bad Santa chuckled “Oh Ethan, this is real. I know your fears I know you better than you know yourself.” With that Bad Santa moved over to a box and grabbed something from inside.

Bad Santa then walked over to Ethan holding a large Snake in his hands.

“Please God no. Take it away. please no.” Ethan begged as he kicked out his legs.

Ethan lay there bound and helpless, his heart pounding with fear. He had always been afraid of snakes, and now, he was tied down with a large snake being placed on his chest. Its scales felt cold and slimy against his bare skin, and Ethan could feel its weight pressing down on him, making it hard for him to breathe.

“How would I know you were afraid of snakes.” Bad Santa said as he stood and watched as Ethan squirmed.

Ethan's worst nightmare was coming true as the large snake started to slither up his body, moving closer and closer to his face. He struggled to move, but the ropes held him tightly in place.

His eyes widened with terror, and he tried desperately to move away from the snake, but there was nowhere to go. He was trapped, and the snake seemed to be enjoying his fear, its eyes staring at him unblinkingly.

Ethan could see its fangs now, glistening ominously in the dim light of the room. Ethan was sure he was going to be bitten, and the venom would kill him within seconds.

Bad Santa laughed “You think it would be that easy for you Ethan. Oh no I’ve got a bigger surprise in store for you.”

Ethan begged to be let go and pleaded to find out why he had been brought here.

“You mean you don’t know why you’ve been bad!” Santa exclaimed “Well you know your Only Fans account. Let’s just say it has something to do with you scamming all the poor subscribers. So, in honor of you being an Only Fans creator I’ve got some more fun for you.”

With that Bad Santa untied Ethan as some Elf’s stood guard and then bent him over a table. “Let’s film this for you Only Fans.” Bad Santa joked as he pulled down Ethan’s underwear as the young man “Pleaded no. Don’t please no. I’m not gay.”

“Oh really.” bad Santa joked it doesn’t look like that to me and shoved his large erect cock into Ethan’s virgin hole. Ethan let out a scream as Bad Santa began to fuck him hard and rocked back and forth on the table with each hard thrust, he made.

Ethan sobbed as his abuser now pulled his dark hair back and told him that when he was finished, he’d selected twenty of his elf’s who would be fucking him also.

Ethan sobbed as he begged Bad Santa to stop but this just spur Bad Santa on until he fired his load deep into the helpless hunk.

Ethan cried and prayed for his ordeal to stop not knowing it had only just begun as the Elf’s put a stool at the end of the table climbed it and each one began to fuck Ethan until his once virgin hole was now red and blooded.

Once they were done Bad Santa was tired of Ethan’s pleas and blew the dust into his face. Once the young man was out cold Bad Santa turned to his minions and instructed them to get Ethan ready for the main event.

Bad Santa had gathered all his elves as Ethan now lay naked in the middle of a dome shaped arena.

This was the killing zone a place where the unfortunate souls Bad Santa had snared were taken to be killed. With the small arena filled, Bad Santa now took up position next to an unconscious Ethan and woke him from his sleep.

“What’s going on. What happened?” Ethan muttered hoping everything from before was just a bad dream.

“Welcome back Ethan!” Bad Santa bellowed, “It’s time for the main event.”

Ethan’s heart sank as he realized he was still in Bad Santa’s lair, he tried to move but found himself now unable to move any part of his body apart from his head.

“Yes. You can’t move Ethan. That’s the plan. You see I want you awake to witness what’s about to happen.”

“Please, let me go please.” Ethan begged but it was to fall on deaf ears as Bad Santa continued “Ethan do you remember that snake from earlier. Well, his mamma was super jealous that he got to have all the fun with you, so we’ve decided to give her a gift. She’s going to eat you alive.”

Ethan’s heart pounded hard, he feared snakes and he had once dreamt of being swallowed by one and waking from that nightmare in cold sweats.

“Remember put on a good show.” Bad Santa said knelt down next to Ethan and patted him on the shoulder.

“Please I’ll be good. Let me go please.” Ethan begged only for Bad Santa to turn as he said “sorry no can do. It’s show time.”

With that a large cage opened up and the huge snake began to slowly slither over to Ethan.

Its tongue flicked out as it fell out for its food, finally brushing its tongue up against the soles of Ethan’s feet.

Ethan looked up and saw the snake’s huge mouth opened wide .

It tried to grab hold of its prey but out of nowhere Ethan began to struggle as he kicked and jerked his body around. So Bad Santa grabbed hold of Ethan’s torso to stop him thrashing while an Elf grabbed his feet and held them down and together while the snake unhinged its mouth and started swallowing the young hunk.

The snake got its mouth all the way over Ethan’s feet and past his heels, and when it did Bad Santa stepped back to watch the fun.

It took about an hour for the snake to swallow Ethan’s fine legs and just as it was about to reach his cock and balls Bad Santa instructed an Elf to give Ethan a hand job. The snake hissed as it was just inches away from Ethan’s erect cock and it was a race against time to see if the helpless young man would shoot its load before the snake engulfed his thick cut manhood.

The Elf’s hands went into overtime as it quickly pleasured Ethan’s whose own mind was switching from euphoric thoughts to those of fear and panic. The snake had just begun to swallow Ethan’s balls when his own trouser snake began to fire its load as it was slowly consumed by the snake.

It took another twenty minutes for the snake to swallow Ethan up to his chest. All the time Ethan was screaming and pleading and trying to bargain for his life, but it was to be to no avail.

“Jesus help me please.” Ethan screamed “It’s burning, it’s burning my skin is on fire. Jesus Christ help please.” The young man’s legs had reached the snake’s stomach and the beasts digestive acids now worked on his flesh.

Santa and the whole arena laughed as they watched the snake consume Ethan as it had now made its way up to his pecs. Ethan’s screams were drowned out by the cheering that was leading up to his death. The snake was now up to his head and Ethan closed his eyes as it slowly engulfed his head. Ethan pleaded and begged, gasping for breath out his mouth, until his pleas and breathing became nothing more than a whistle through the small gap the snake had left.

With just a head of dark hair remaining, Bad Santa undid Ethan’s shackles and watched as the snake swallowed the young man’s arms until his hands disappeared down the dark throat until nothing, but a large bulge remained in its stomach.

Bad Santa drew the evening to a close and settled down ready to strike against the next young man the computer selected.

Around ten days later the elves were cleaning out the snakes large cage when they discovered some parts that the snake had regurgitated up from its last meal. The wet pile consisted of some undigested bones, hair and the earrings that Ethan had worn when he was swallowed.

Chapter 2

Logan was the youngest of three brothers, and he always got what he wanted. At twenty years old, he was the black sheep of the family - selfish, arrogant, and extremely lazy.

He spent most of his days sunbathing by the pool, admiring his own chiseled body in the reflection of his mirrored sunglasses. He had always been vain, but as he had grown older, his self-importance had become insufferable.

Logan was openly gay, and he used it as an excuse for his selfish behavior. He felt that the world owed him something, and that his sexuality gave him a free pass to act however he wanted.

His brothers had always tried to steer him in the right direction, but Logan was too stubborn to listen. He saw them as boring and predictable, and he thought that he knew better than they did.

Despite his laziness and arrogance, Logan was incredibly alluring. The way he moved, the way he spoke - it was as if he knew he was the center of attention, and he reveled in it.

But underneath his facade was a young man lost in his own selfishness. He couldn't see beyond himself, and he couldn't fathom why the world didn't revolve around him. In fact, Logan couldn’t see it, but the world would actually be a better place without him.

Bad Santa stood in his dark lair, surrounded by his bad elves and holiday decorations that had long since lost their festive charm. He leaned over his computer, the cursor blinking tauntingly at him as he waited for it to choose his next target.

As he hit the refresh button for the tenth time, he watched with fascination as the screen cycled through various potential victims. Some had been naughty, others had been nice, but none had sparked his interest in quite the way he was hoping for.

And then, just as he was about to give up hope, the cursor landed on a name that made Bad Santa's heart skip a beat.

Logan.

He wasn't sure why that name stood out to him, but there was something about it that sent a thrill of anticipation through his body. Maybe it was the way it rolled off his tongue, or the fact that he could already picture what Logan might look like.

As he read through the dossier that the computer had prepared for him, Bad Santa smiled to himself. Logan was exactly the kind of person he had been hoping for - selfish, vain, and utterly unaware of the damage he was inflicting on those around him.

He stood up from his computer, a sense of excitement coursing through him. This was going to be one of his best Christmas’s yet as he had a special death in line for this young man. He was looking forward to paying a visit to Logan, and making sure he got exactly what he deserved.

Logan was basking in the warm sun by the glittering pool in his favorite beige speedos. The cool water of the pool looked inviting to him. He stretched his long, lean body on the pool deck, enjoying the feel of the sun's warmth on his skin. Suddenly, a dark cloud appeared, blocking the sun's rays and plunging the area into shadow.

As Logan looked up in confusion, a figure emerged from the cloud - it was Bad Santa! Logan sat up; his attention caught by the sight of the grizzled old figure approaching him. He'd heard about this Bad Santa who supposedly left coal in the stockings of naughty children, but he had never imagined actually meeting him.

Bad Santa looked rough and unkempt, with wild hair and a twisted smile on his bearded face. His eyes glinted with a sinister gleam that made Logan uneasy. The eerie figure loomed over him, and Logan scrambled to his feet, trying to distance himself from the dark, menacing presence of the Bad Santa. He wondered what he had done to deserve this ominous visit. Was he on the naughty list? The Bad Santa laughed mockingly, and at that moment, Logan realized he was in for a frightening encounter with this malevolent mythical creature.

Logan, shaken by the appearance of Bad Santa, took a step back and asked, "Why did you visit me?"

"We both know why I'm here," Bad Santa said in a gravelly voice. "Your selfish, arrogant, and lazy ways have caught up with you."

Logan's eyes widened in surprise. "What do you mean? I didn't do anything wrong."

Bad Santa chuckled darkly. "Oh, but you have. Remember that time you took selfies in the airplane toilet while a pregnant woman waited outside?"

Logan's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "I didn't think it was a big deal at the time," he muttered .

"That's the issue," says Bad Santa sternly. "You never think about how your actions affect others. You're always too concerned with your own pleasure, your own fame, your own image."

Logan shifted uncomfortably, realizing that Bad Santa is right. "I didn't mean to be selfish," he says slowly. "I guess I just never thought about it."

"Exactly," Bad Santa replied. "And that's why I'm here - to teach you a lesson. You need to start thinking about others, or the consequences will be dire."

Logan trembled with fear, wondering what Bad Santa was capable of. "What do I have to do?" he asked, desperate to make things right.

"You'll find out soon enough when you come with me," said Bad Santa with a smirk. "But don't expect it to be easy.”

Logan, still shaken by Bad Santa's reprimand, asks, "Why do I have to go with you?"

Bad Santa raised a bushy eyebrow. "Because you need to learn a lesson. You need to see what life is like for those who suffer because of people like you."

Logan began to protest. "I can't just leave. I have a life, responsibilities."

Bad Santa shook his head. "None of that matters. You've been chosen, and you must go with me."

Logan started to realize he had no choice in the matter. "But I'm Jewish," he said stubbornly. "My faith doesn't believe in Santa. You have no right to take me."

Bad Santa laughed heartily. "Believe me, Logan, we don't discriminate. I don't care if you're Jewish, Christian, Muslim, or anything in between. You're coming with me, whether you like it or not."

Logan felt a sense of dread wash over him. "Where are we going?" he asked quietly.

Bad Santa's eyes twinkled with mischief. "Now that would be telling. Let's just say it's going to be a bumpy ride." With that, he grabbed Logan's arm and pulled him into the swirling vortex of the dark cloud. Logan could feel the wind buffeting him from all sides, as if he's hurtling through space at warp speed.

He closed his eyes tightly and began to pray for deliverance from this bizarre situation. He wonders how he ever got himself into this mess and what horrors awaited him on the other side.

Logan found himself falling through the dark vortex for what seemed like hours. Finally, he landed with a thud in a strange arena, surrounded by hundreds of elves cheering wildly. He looked around in confusion, still dressed in nothing but his beige speedos.

Suddenly, he heard a loud roar, and a huge Cyclops appeared from the opposite side of the arena. The Cyclops towered over him, its single eye glaring down at the hapless Logan. Logan tried to make sense of what's happening, but it all seemed like some kind of sick joke.

The Cyclops charged towards Logan, who took a step back in terror. As the Cyclops reached him, it grabbed him with its massive hands and started to squeeze. Logan screamed in agony as Cyclops’s thick fingers dug into his flesh, leaving deep bruises and cuts. The elves were still cheering, egging the Cyclops on as they enjoyed watching the spectacle before them.

Finally, the Cyclops opened its mouth wide and took a huge bite out of Logan's chest. Logan screamed even louder as he felt his flesh being ripped apart. The elves went wild, chanting and cheering as their champion devoured Logan's fine body.

It was all over in less than a minute. As The Cyclops dropped Logan's lifeless body onto the ground, his blood and entrails spilling out onto the sand. The elves cheered wildly, awed by the spectacle they had just witnessed.

Bad Santa appeared once again, clapping his hands in appreciation. "Well done, Comet!" he said proudly. "You've once again proven your worth as the champion of our games."

Logan's fine body lay motionless on the ground, his once-handsome face twisted in a grotesque expression of agony. The elves continued to cheer and holler, oblivious to the fact that they've just witnessed a brutal murder.

And Bad Santa, who started all of this with his visit to Logan by the pool, looked on with a satisfied smile on his face as he gave the command and hundreds of elves dashed from the stands and conveyed on what remained of Logan’s body as the sound of snapping and crunching bones filled the arena.

Guys more good news to share every single one of my stories is going to be sold as an E-Book.

Every Predator Story and every single new story will now be available to read on the go just like a kindle. You can read them on your laptop or phone anywhere and anytime.

Each story will contain its original pictures so nothing will be left out.

Please support this new venture if you can

https://predatorstories.gumroad.com/

Back