deaddirty don't most people in england get crematated too? Will you be cremated? I hope not, I like older men too, its a waste of a body. i don't think i'll die from earache. If i live and you die first, can i suck your cold feet?

OK, I'll arrange to be buried not cremated so you can have your way with my cold feet. Unless you die first of course - in my bed. You'll probably shit your pants as you go, and make a right mess of my bed, but you'll get a great cuddle as you go! xx

Thanks for the compilment but you need to post pics like the other guys in order to get into the Secret Room.

Necros are doomed to loneliness, havent u heard

You know I dated many guys this summer, sex and all, played dead even..

Eventually I realized that alive people bore me, they are too demanding....

they want yourt attention, want them to buy them a beer, give them money, fuck when they wanna fuck go places where they wanna go etc.

I am sick of all this.

Not all of us are lonely....

But you just have to be lucky!!

well deaddirty if you get very ill, then give me a call and i'll cuddle you as you take your last breath. then i'll choose your coffin and burial clothes. I dont know, shroud or suit? A shroud they put you in the coffin naked and then just lay it on top. you'd be barefoot but they'd be covered with the coffin lining.

Not all of us are lonely....

But you just have to be lucky!!

Necros are lonely, we spend hours on this site. I just got home, its 3 am I go out with people, young guys but I feel nothing.

I am lonely in my obsession, doesn't matter there are people around me.

well deaddirty if you get very ill, then give me a call and i'll cuddle you as you take your last breath. then i'll choose your coffin and burial clothes. I dont know, shroud or suit? A shroud they put you in the coffin naked and then just lay it on top. you'd be barefoot but they'd be covered with the coffin lining.

oh man, that gave me a woody. shroud is excellent.

is that what you want meatslave? or do you still want me to put you in that suit, with socks oh man i'm fucking hard now

Neither - white briefs please!

You can start by taking them off - pulling them down my dead legs, and over my dead feet. Them put them back on when you've finished playing with me.
Or I could be wearing loose white boxers, so you could look up the legs, ad put your hand inside as you play with my feet.

if you die first i'll be lying with you in sofia morgue fucking your ass lying head to toe, eating any rough skin on your feet.

If you die first I would eat your big toe, then one by one put all your toes in my mouth.

Then eat your soles.

I will cut your cock and put it between your toes and suck it from there

while I bang your cold ass

shroud and I demand black socks.

I love naked dudes in black socks. I made my ex pose like this for me,then let me remove them...remember the set I posted?

Btw I listened to your advice and started going out more often...

Yesterday I was with him...but I felt so bored and while he talked about alive guys...all I was thinking was dead guys...and their cold feet.

I am hardcore necro now and got back to the site...I can't be with alive guys anymore - they bore me.

I want a corpse.

i'll be your corpse. you could make me take a cold shower so i felt cold, and i'd tense up for you like rigor. i'd take very discreet breaths like morbidtech

I didn't see any breaths in morbidtech?

exactly, i'll practise breathing lightly and slowly so you don't detect it. your heart will be racing so fast you wont notice my heartbeat.

Back