It's a beautiful butt. Would keep me busy for hours...and so satisfied. :yummy: Wish I could see more of it.

forgot to mention...............
ALL the foot sole dick body pics that i postrd here ARE MINE
all partial face pics not showing all of my identity ARE ALSO ME!
just very select few are not , for my own privacy and safety............. as i stated before

Fine here goes. I am 48 and I consider my ugly really.

Hell Caleb will probably shoot me and leave me rotting in the woods.
Metalmachine feed me into a woodshipper.
Brian feed me to the crocodiles.
Meatpie shove me in a morgue locker and lock it permanently never to see me lol

you probably don't care about my opinion cos im a woman but there is nothing about you that is ugly

Looking cool and fresh is this at work? :love forever: Thanks for sharing with us. :bow:

Can't believe they are so beautiful insane toes and shape. Sole so fucking wide. Pinky toe is tightly curved and pressed just crazy.

Can't believe they are so beautiful insane toes and shape. Sole so fucking wide. Pinky toe is tightly curved and pressed just crazy.
im so happy u love my soles! the width comes from being part greek, i love my huge feet and soles!
they are very sore, anyone want to lick bite, chew suck and fuck them?

I can't believe those fuckers are so perfectly beautiful. And they will look even more stuning the when they go to morgue table turning ice cold and yellow with bluish nails.

Yes, it will be fantasy land your feet need to be photographed from close up after you die they are a rare treasure and a gift from nature so future necro generations should also enjoy and jack off to them.

Not all men are gifted with such big wide perfectly shaped feet.

Here i am last november before winter really took a hit as i take a little rest resting my big
wide stinky feet and soles that are trapped tight in my size 13 and a half cycle boots! denny and i were on a hike and
he thought i looked sexy so he took a pic. if u look, its the same day i took my current avatar pic. the only thing i changed was my shirt. i love my leather
driving gloves im wearing in the pics, it would be easy to choke a guy out wearing these gloves! what would YOU do to
me if you found me dead in the forest like this? my feet were very wet when i got home with sweat!

A day in the Woods

Eric loved camping in the woods. On many weekends, he would drive to his favorite spot in Chippewa county alone, just to enjoy the isolation of sleeping in his small tent in the boreal forest.

It was late on Friday afternoon when he arrived at his favorite spot. Eric donned his backpack and began the short, quarter mile hike from his car to the campsite he had discovered years earlier. After a few minutes, however, he sensed something was different. He couldn’t quite put his finger on it, but something had changed.

He stopped suddenly, and slowly started a 360° turn to scan his surroundings. About halfway through, he thought he caught a glimpse of color. It was just a tiny patch of blue, hidden amongst the trees. Slowly walking toward the bit of color, a figure began to emerge.

It was a person. A bearded man. And he was lying face up on a large fallen tree. He was wearing a dark T-shirt, black leather jacket, and a baseball cap, but he didn’t stir as Eric approached.

“Hi,” Eric shouted, still some distance away. “Sorry to disturb you, it’s just that I don’t often see people out here.”

But the man didn’t move a muscle.

As Eric drew closer, he saw what looked like blood on the tree, and then the blank stare. Dead center in the man’s forehead was a single bullet hole.

He had a strikingly handsome face, and his slim body made Eric’s mouth water.

Eric touched the man’s face. It was tepid. No more than a half hour dead, he thought.

“You poor bastard,” Eric whispered. But now you are my property.

Standing near the man’s head, Eric gently reached under his arms and dragged him off the fallen tree to a flat spot on the ground that was covered in leaves. He then sat the man up and removed his jacket. He then quickly withdrew, so that the man’s torso fell heavily to the ground.

“You didn’t feel a thing, did you,” Eric considered as he marveled at his treasure. He lifted the man’ arms and easily removed his T-shirt. His hairy chest now exposed, Eric ran his fingers through it. He took off the man’s shoes and socks, and beheld the most beautiful feet he had ever seen. He sucked on the man’s big toe, then bit down hard.

He then removed the man’s jeans and underwear, and stood back to admire his prize.

Eric removed his own clothing and laid on top of the corpse, cock to cock and face to face. He opened the man’s compliant mouth and kissed him, all while staring into his dead eyes. He gently touched the man’s cooling forehead, then pushed his index finger into the bullet hole. It felt mushy inside. Eric withdrew his hand and sucked the blood and brain off of his finger.

Eric pulled out his pocket knife, cut a shallow slit the man’s belly button, and fucked his intestines. He came inside of his his guts and imagined impregnating a fetus in his “womb.” The orgasm was spectacular, an Eric shuddered while embracing the man’s unfeeling body.

Eric moved back to the man’s feet, and fucked them. They were heavy in his hands, and he liked how they had flexed downward in death, wrinkling the soles. The toes were contracted downward, all except the big toe on each foot, which was bent awkwardly upward. They were large and wide and felt good in his hands. Eric pulled out his pocket knife again and cut off a small piece from the ball of the left foot. He popped it into his mouth and it tasted a little salty. It was delicious. He held the dead feet against his face, so that the soles of each foot was pressed against his cheeks.

When he put the feet down, there was a bloody spot on Eric’s right cheek from the wound he had just inflicted. Eric wiped his face with his sleeve.

Eric placed his lips on the man’s beautiful shin and kissed it. He licked the spot. It was cool and hard where the bone was so close to the skin.

Using the saw tool on his pocket knife, Eric then cut off the man’s right (undamaged) foot. It was a small saw, and it took about half an hour to get through the bone. The tool made for a jagged and sloppy amputation, but it worked eventually.

He wrapped the perfect foot in a spare T-shirt and placed it into his backpack.

As he walked back to his car, Eric thought to himself, “There’s no time for camping now. I’ve got work to do back home.”

Back