I'm a vegetarian so lots of my friends have commented on my piss and jizz and my pits. Some of my buds into rimming have even mentioned how my ass tastes after a shower and my ass is all sweaty just from being so horny. I think maybe meat creates a taste or scent or flavor that makes guys like me taste different. Even my sweaty feet smell different. I bet lots of other vegetarians have heard the same comments.

I'm a vegetarian so lots of my friends have commented on my piss and jizz and my pits. Some of my buds into rimming have even mentioned how my ass tastes after a shower and my ass is all sweaty just from being so horny. I think maybe meat creates a taste or scent or flavor that makes guys like me taste different. Even my sweaty feet smell different. I bet lots of other vegetarians have heard the same comments.

You're most likely correct. Meat is injected with all kinds of stuff before and after the butchering. Vegetarians dont consume it. Well, milk and eggs if you eat them. My friend likes rice or almond milk. just go sit in the head of your local gay biker bar and do a taste test...

my dennis's piss taste like a fine wine
after we party all night that is........... lol

After a fine meal of spunk with fine piss instead of wine, what's the perfect after-dinner cocktail or appertif?

i love to piss on me lying down in the bathroom!!!
and well it is so erotic to be pisse in all your body and of course in mouth and inside the ass

I often play piss games with mates once we are naked and horny, a great feeling having hot piss cascading over your naked body. But I have always wanted to piss over a naked dead boy.

I also love piss; on me or drinking it

so warm, so erotic, so personal, so controling......

Back