ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member

Sucha horny MANLY kill just a staring!
:stroke::load::load::load:

:breakfast::pepsi:

:stroke::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load:

:gentleman:

WHEW!!! Thanks for the NEW pics of this potent manly LAYslay !!!
:cheerswine:

He was Julio Ismael Veloz Acosta, a young student killed by a policeman

He was Julio Ismael Veloz Acosta, a young student killed by a policeman

WOW, he looks so much the CLEAN CUT n' SWEET polite proper lad here!! :gentleman:

HOW could he have become SO gang member looking, BARESHIRTED,
GRUFF n' smelly SCRUFFY just before he got shot to be FOREVER KILLED DEAD? :alert: :alert: :alert:

Was HE a gang member in secret?? :whoaaah:
WHY did the policeman KILL him? :damn wtf:
CURIOUS MINDS wanna KNOW !!!!
:noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea:

Last edited:
WOW, he looks so much the CLEAN CUT n' SWEET polite proper lad here!! :gentleman:

HOW could he have become SO gang member looking, BARESHIRTED,
GRUFF n' smelly SCRUFFY just before he got shot to be FOREVER KILLED DEAD? :alert: :alert: :alert:

Was HE a gang member in secret?? :whoaaah:
WHY did the policeman KILL him? :damn wtf:
CURIOUS MINDS wanna KNOW !!!!
:noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea:

In theory, the police mistook him like a criminal

What does this mean, MateMetal, that yous say:
"In theory,the police mistook him like a criminal" ??

I don't wanna know about "in theory" .. I wanna KNOW the FACTS why
soooo Sexy Veloz Acosta was shot to be forever killed foot-reekin' DEAD !!

MAYBE the police had a HARD COCK for him, mate?

WHAT is the REAL SKINNY to all of this???
:question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark:

OH .. and was there a HUGE funeral for him? DID they clean 'im UP or
just lay 'im DIRT all stinkin' pitted n' smelly footed STARING so shot up
layin' DEAD?
:stroke::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load:

Last edited:
What does this mean? "In theory, the police mistook him like a criminal" ??

I don't wanna know about "in theory" .. I wanna KNOW the FACTS why Sexy Veloz Acosta was shot to be forever smelly killed handsome DEAD !!

:question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark:

Im not sure. I dont speak portuguese, but his death was very controversy

Im not sure. I dont speak portuguese, but his death was very controversy

I read just now where he was accused as assisting the Mob in the Dominican Republic in Santiago to blackmail rich businessmen to extort hundreds and hundreds of thosands of dollars. He is alleged to have been there enforcer to visit and intimidate businessmen until police caught up with him in the act of such a transaction who then shot him dead as he tried to run.
:automatic: :automatic::automatic:

University students who are his buddies dispute all of this ... they say this is not true as Veloz was a very polite and ideal buddy, very honest and true.

THEN how did he get to looking SO wild and HORNY, running all bare-shirted, scruffy and smelly? MAYBE to disguise who he REALLY WAS, maybe he lived a SECRET LIFE that horny POLICE OFFICERS knew about.

VERY hot story!! AND I think he WAS gay, too ... well, he STILL is gay ... just a little "UNDER the WEATHER" right now!!
:RIP: :skull: :horny::horny::horny:

Last edited:
What does this mean, MateMetal, that yous say:
"In theory,the police mistook him like a criminal" ??

I don't wanna know about "in theory" .. I wanna KNOW the FACTS why
soooo Sexy Veloz Acosta was shot to be forever killed foot-reekin' DEAD !!

OH .. and was there a HUGE funeral for him? DID they clean 'im UP or
just lay 'im DIRT all stinkin' pitted n' smelly footed STARING so shot up
layin' DEAD?
:stroke::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load:

I think "In theory" is sarcastic, Arrow, like it means "according to the police" but with an implied sneer of disbelief. (For fuck's sake, does that make any sense at ALL? Yous guys can't speak Portuguese... I can't even speak fucking English!)

WHOA!!

The horny looker, scruffy architect student n' 'is sexy SMELLY manLAY corpse a starin' way so READY soon for festerin' over yonder MaggotManor!!!

EXCELLENTE amigo!! MUCHO GRACIAS!!

:bow::bow::bow::great::great::Rock2::dancing::rocks4::rocksss::rocksss::rocksss::stroke::load::load::load::load::load:

Last edited:
Back